Boynton Beach Police. Glocks. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Boynton Beach Police. Glocks.

top glock
02-13-2010, 22:05
Does anybody know what Glock cal, they use ? thanks

SiberianErik
02-16-2010, 20:12
G17 9MM for many years then in 2001 they switched pretty much w/everybody else to the G22 40's

Things are changing though, finally. FHP is going to the .45 GAP G37 which is a great chpice for them as far as safety and their need for firepower at times w/no backup avail for many miles. I think they carry Colt AR-15 Patrol Rifles in the car w/them where the Remmy shotgun used to ride.

The city of WPB has swiched over from the G22's to the SW M&P 40. They officers love the M&P more than the G22 surprisingly.

top glock
02-18-2010, 18:47
G17 9MM for many years then in 2001 they switched pretty much w/everybody else to the G22 40's

Things are changing though, finally. FHP is going to the .45 GAP G37 which is a great chpice for them as far as safety and their need for firepower at times w/no backup avail for many miles. I think they carry Colt AR-15 Patrol Rifles in the car w/them where the Remmy shotgun used to ride.

The city of WPB has swiched over from the G22's to the SW M&P 40. They officers love the M&P more than the G22 surprisingly.

Wow! thanks!!! I seen cops, And the BBPD was doing undercover stings. They all had ( what looked like TLR-1) tac lighs, and I was woundering if they were G-22. If they are, then they must not jam, or they woudnt have them.

muckdawg24
02-25-2010, 22:09

Was it a switch from a Gen 3 G22? I would think because of the M&P interchangeable backstraps.