Silvercreek IDPA - Saturday, March 6th - Classifier Match [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Silvercreek IDPA - Saturday, March 6th - Classifier Match

TreehugginGlock
02-14-2010, 15:17
:wavey:Well, ladies and gentlemen. It's almost that time again. Are you ready?

Silvercreek Conservation Club's IDPA matches are beginning for the 2010 season Saturday, March 6th. The match will be a Classifier Match to get us all started on the right foot, so bring at least 90 rounds with you. No cover garment is required for the classifier, however, I have a feeling you might need at least a coat if the weather keeps up it's frigid momentum.

Match fees are $18 for non-Silvercreek members and $15 for Silvercreek members. Those SOing the match, shoot for free. (Contact me if you'd like to volunteer to be an SO.) You are allowed to shoot one IDPA match without joining IDPA. IDPA membership applications will be available at the match. You can join then. IDPA annual dues is $40 and will be collected with application.

Registration 9 -9:50 am (Please do not be late.)
New Shooters' Orientation begins at 9:30 am (Please arrive earlier to get checked in & paperwork filled out.)
Regular Shooters' Orientation begins at 10 am
Match begins immediately after Regular Shooters' Orientation.

For additional information or directions to the club, please go to www.silvercreekcc.org. For more details about gear requirements or limitations and/or IDPA rules, please go to www.idpa.com.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Leigh Ann Jeter
IDPA Match Director
Silvercreek Conservation Club
Sellersburg, Indiana
www.silvercreekcc.org