Sight tool question [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sight tool question

rd3
02-15-2010, 05:23
Hello, I need some help with sight instalation tool. I want to put nights sights on my glock 23 and glock 20. Does one tool do both? Are there universal tools that will work on other guns? I also have a M&P9c that I want to put sights on for my wife. I know I can have them done but I know this won't be the last time and as I get to know more Glockers locally and at GSSF matches and such I want to be able to do for others, no charge, It just seems a lot of people want to put these on so I thought it would be a good opportunity to learn to do them myself and then help others when needed.
I've looked at tools on line but I'm not clear on which ones do what.
Any help is appreciated.

Roy

faawrenchbndr
02-15-2010, 07:06
GlockMeister has a sight tool thay accepts both size slides

texas 48
02-15-2010, 21:28
I believe a poster here was making a pretty universal sight pusher. I got one and works great on all my large and small frame Glocks. May work well on other guns as well.

BigMoneyGrip
02-16-2010, 14:16
I believe a poster here was making a pretty universal sight pusher. I got one and works great on all my large and small frame Glocks. May work well on other guns as well.
Rumor has it that he's making more of them...

rd3
02-16-2010, 17:47
Thanks for the info. I order one from Glockmeister. I don't know or couldn't find who was making them. I got a combination deal buying sights and tool together.