G36 & wwb ammo [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : G36 & wwb ammo

dumbbell
02-16-2010, 21:01
I just wanted to let anyone know that might search for this problem, as i did 2 nights ago, that my g36 did not like winchester white box ammo. Out of 100 rounds, I had 15 problems of some sort or another, from fte's to ftf's to stovepipes, etc... I can shoot all the Blazer and UMC and RA45TP's thru it i want, and no problem, but mine just doesn't like wwb. Just some info for someone in the future.

das9mm26
02-17-2010, 15:27
Hmmmm....
No problems here with WWB in my 36....
Probably 300 rounds of it, along with Speer GDSB and Federal AE....
My 36 "ate" it all.....without a "burp"....:whistling:
Thanks for the "heads-up", though.....!

tuica
02-17-2010, 18:26
No problems here w/ WinWhiteBox either. I have both hardball and JHP, but have only shot the 230 gr. hardball. What have both of you tried? Thanks

the perfesser
02-18-2010, 20:05
No problem with economy white box for me either.

tkdkracker007
02-19-2010, 11:06
All good with WWB here.

In fact, I haven't found anything it won't feed, but then I don't vary the diet a whole lot. Cheap Sellier Bellot and Lawman, WWB or Blazer Brass when I can find it, and in HP I've shot Winchester, Hornady, and Federal HST's, mostly in 230gr without any problems.

den888
02-25-2010, 22:57
WWB is worked with all of my 45 ACP pistols well, from 1911's to Glocks...

Jermedic
02-26-2010, 00:03
WWB works fine in mine. I have at least 500 rounds of WWB thru mine without a problem. It shoots other brands and reloads just fine too.

ArmoryDoc
02-26-2010, 00:06
Mine eats it like candy. Shoots great.

Soba
02-27-2010, 14:22
WWB works fine with mine as well. Also, no problem with Gold Dots or Rem UMC.

CTG36
02-27-2010, 21:06
I had problems with FTE on most variations of ammo, but found my G36 sensitive to oil on the recoil post & spring. (hydraulic action)
Works great now. Eats it all.

CanyonMan
03-01-2010, 19:29
I just wanted to let anyone know that might search for this problem, as i did 2 nights ago, that my g36 did not like winchester white box ammo. Out of 100 rounds, I had 15 problems of some sort or another, from fte's to ftf's to stovepipes, etc... I can shoot all the Blazer and UMC and RA45TP's thru it i want, and no problem, but mine just doesn't like wwb. Just some info for someone in the future.

The guys that have not had a problem with the WWB in their G36 (i don't yet own one but am "listening and looking"), are blessed.

I talked a freind of mine at Glock last week about this, and he said, "yes they are a great little gun but they do not like WWB 230gr fodder." :dunno:

He said they did not have enough punch. Now, I got a small problem with that, (although there sure seems to be guys that have bad luck with them in the 36), because not every factory brand out there is that much hotter, (if any) than the WWB 230gr FMJ. Again. :dunno:

I'm really giving a good deal of thought to the purchase of a 36. But I need 110% reliability as well. So, I don't know yet.

Try some remington umc, and some PMC, and the best I've used in 230gr FMJ is the CCI Brass brand. Not aluminum cases, but brass cases. People seem to equate CCI with aluminum. Look for the black and gold box. I carry these full time in my 1911 45acp, and G30.

Good luck.

CanyonMan

SagKC
03-09-2010, 10:44
The guys that have not had a problem with the WWB in their G36 (i don't yet own one but am "listening and looking"), are blessed.

I talked a freind of mine at Glock last week about this, and he said, "yes they are a great little gun but they do not like WWB 230gr fodder." :dunno:
CanyonMan

Yep, that's my experience. ONLY problems I've had with FTFs and FTEs on any Glock was my G36 when new while shooting WWB 230gr. Changed brands and have tried about 8-10 different FMJ and JHP offerings from Blazer, to UMC plus some expensive, good stuff and have had NO issues with any of them. All shoot perfect except WWB.

WWB 230 gr. shoots just fine in my G30 (a bit dirty), and WWB in other Glocks in .40 S&W with no problems.

Avoiding WWB 230gr. is a small price to pay to enjoy my G36, and good thing is most others shoot much cleaner anyway! :supergrin:

CanyonMan
03-10-2010, 19:13
Yep, that's my experience. ONLY problems I've had with FTFs and FTEs on any Glock was my G36 when new while shooting WWB 230gr. Changed brands and have tried about 8-10 different FMJ and JHP offerings from Blazer, to UMC plus some expensive, good stuff and have had NO issues with any of them. All shoot perfect except WWB.

WWB 230 gr. shoots just fine in my G30 (a bit dirty), and WWB in other Glocks in .40 S&W with no problems.

Avoiding WWB 230gr. is a small price to pay to enjoy my G36, and good thing is most others shoot much cleaner anyway! :supergrin:

You got that right !

Man this is an odd deal ya know? Except for the veloscity of the WWB 230gr ball, or perhaps the COL, I cannot imagine why they don't want to work in the 36. I would like to say it has to be one of the two reasons here.

I carry ball in all my 45's, and can certainly use a different brand. Usually it is the CCI Brass brand anyway. But it still bothers me. I really strated to buy a 36 at a gun show I drove into the other day, but laid it back down and got a G27 to add to my collection instead. I am still not convienced they (36's) are reliable enough to carry on a daily basis yet. If I could get past that, I wold go ahead and get one. The internet is filled with rumors and Bull, so I try and discount most of what I hear about the 36. But again, when I weigh all the good and the bad, the bad keeps croping up. So. :dunno:

Good shooting.

CanyonMan

ArmoryDoc
03-10-2010, 20:43
Too bad you didn't get a new 36. They are excellent. You did however, leave with a good one in the 27.

SagKC
03-11-2010, 16:28
You got that right !

Man this is an odd deal ya know? Except for the veloscity of the WWB 230gr ball, or perhaps the COL, I cannot imagine why they don't want to work in the 36. I would like to say it has to be one of the two reasons here.

I carry ball in all my 45's, and can certainly use a different brand. Usually it is the CCI Brass brand anyway. But it still bothers me. I really strated to buy a 36 at a gun show I drove into the other day, but laid it back down and got a G27 to add to my collection instead. I am still not convienced they (36's) are reliable enough to carry on a daily basis yet. If I could get past that, I wold go ahead and get one. The internet is filled with rumors and Bull, so I try and discount most of what I hear about the 36. But again, when I weigh all the good and the bad, the bad keeps croping up. So. :dunno:

Good shooting.

CanyonMan

Congrats on the new G27! Love mine, and she's easy to carry, accurate, and fun to shoot! As for the G36 lore, I waited several months before finally getting one, then shot it quite a bit before thinking I would carry it.

Range failures are one thing, but wouldn't carry one if I didn't have complete trust in it. So far, I still have no further issues, shooting trouble free for many months, and not afraid to carry mine as long as I keep that pesky WWB away from her!

I know some continue to have problems that they cannot seem to trace to ammo, but after my G36 puked on that WWB, I've not had any luck getting her to dislike anything else!

Don't know why the G36 seems to be a little finicky, from some that have thousands of rounds (including WWB) with zero failures, to some like mine that seem to only slightly be ammo finicky, to others that can't seem to get them to shoot much at all. Just glad I took the chance...mine carries well, shoots great, and was the most accurate, out-of-the-box Glock I have!

ArmoryDoc
03-11-2010, 17:10
My wife likes shooting my 36. All I use is WWB in it while on the range is WWB. Even with her shooting it there are no failures. I guess I got a good one ?

CanyonMan
03-11-2010, 19:51
Congrats on the new G27! Love mine, and she's easy to carry, accurate, and fun to shoot! As for the G36 lore, I waited several months before finally getting one, then shot it quite a bit before thinking I would carry it.

Range failures are one thing, but wouldn't carry one if I didn't have complete trust in it. So far, I still have no further issues, shooting trouble free for many months, and not afraid to carry mine as long as I keep that pesky WWB away from her!

I know some continue to have problems that they cannot seem to trace to ammo, but after my G36 puked on that WWB, I've not had any luck getting her to dislike anything else!

Don't know why the G36 seems to be a little finicky, from some that have thousands of rounds (including WWB) with zero failures, to some like mine that seem to only slightly be ammo finicky, to others that can't seem to get them to shoot much at all. Just glad I took the chance...mine carries well, shoots great, and was the most accurate, out-of-the-box Glock I have!

Yeh, thanks. I have had a 27 before and it too was great. Just thought I'd put it back in the collection. ha. I generally carry a 1911 45acp or a G30 in 45acp. But I do like the G23/27/19 as well. Just a big bore guy. ;)

I still think that the COL on some of the WWB loads may be the culprit or as I said before as well, the lower veloscity. It seems those that shoot hotter rounds have better luck. I know some have shot the fool out of the WWB with NO problems at all. That is great. BUT. I do not want to buy a product where I am thinking "hey is this one of the GOOD ONES." They should ALL be good ones or don't sell them !

I need a gun that runs 110% of the time with ALL ammo not just most all ammo. or i will sell the gun if i cannot fix it.

A great deal of people buy WWB, and then take the G36 out to shoot, and cannot handle shooting a small 45 like this. So, down the "internet line," the gun gets the rap, "even from Glock." That it don't like WWB. This could be a part of it. But I still think that it is under powerd ammo and or COL on some of the stuff coming off the line. The COL's are so stinking inconsistant it isn't funny. So some that may have to long a COL could be hanging up on the feed ramp. I really cannot fathom any other reason for this crazy action with WWB. Every make of gun I own swallows up WWB ammo with Never one single problem.

The feed ramp design on the G36 is a little bit different looking, and this coupled with a longer COL on a cartridge may just be what is going on along with some sloppy gripping of the weapon.

When money allows, I will go ahead and get the G36, polish the ramp and set all the COL's the same on some 'handlods', and match the vel to WWB 230gr Ball, and go and see what happens. I bet if I take the shortest COL in the box and set my handloads to that COL, and set the vel to match their advertised factory vel, and go shoot... Problem sloved. We will see.

Well gotta go.

Good shooting amigo
stay safe.

CanyonMan

CanyonMan
03-11-2010, 19:54
My wife likes shooting my 36. All I use is WWB in it while on the range is WWB. Even with her shooting it there are no failures. I guess I got a good one ?

Man that is great, and I am happy for you and your wife. It is just the statement..." I guess I got a good one.." that tells me there may be 'bad ones." Read my post above and it may explain some thigs I believe are going on, more than the guns. If they are turning out guns that won't feed "everything" 110%, then I would not have it...

Glad yours runs great.

Good shooting !

CanyonMan

ArmoryDoc
03-11-2010, 20:11
Man that is great, and I am happy for you and your wife. It is just the statement..." I guess I got a good one.." that tells me there may be 'bad ones."

CanyonMan

I'm not infering that by my statement. I only said that because of all the complaints on this thread about WWB. I personally think that if you hold the gun tight enough and not limp wrist it, it will function fine. That's my thoughts on the matter. YMMV, who knows ? :wavey:

CanyonMan
03-12-2010, 07:17
I'm not infering that by my statement. I only said that because of all the complaints on this thread about WWB. I personally think that if you hold the gun tight enough and not limp wrist it, it will function fine. That's my thoughts on the matter. YMMV, who knows ? :wavey:

I agree and I do not have a limp wrist problem personally. I know some folks do. BUT the ones saying it won't feed with WWB 'also say' that "everything else" they put in it works great. So, we cannot attribute that to limp wristing. I agree with you some of them have the LR problem, but not all...

Good shooting

CanyonMan

SagKC
03-12-2010, 12:56
Yeh, thanks. I have had a 27 before and it too was great. Just thought I'd put it back in the collection. ha. I generally carry a 1911 45acp or a G30 in 45acp. But I do like the G23/27/19 as well. Just a big bore guy. ;)

I still think that the COL on some of the WWB loads may be the culprit or as I said before as well, the lower veloscity. It seems those that shoot hotter rounds have better luck. I know some have shot the fool out of the WWB with NO problems at all. That is great. BUT. I do not want to buy a product where I am thinking "hey is this one of the GOOD ONES." They should ALL be good ones or don't sell them !

I need a gun that runs 110% of the time with ALL ammo not just most all ammo. or i will sell the gun if i cannot fix it.

A great deal of people buy WWB, and then take the G36 out to shoot, and cannot handle shooting a small 45 like this. So, down the "internet line," the gun gets the rap, "even from Glock." That it don't like WWB. This could be a part of it. But I still think that it is under powerd ammo and or COL on some of the stuff coming off the line. The COL's are so stinking inconsistant it isn't funny. So some that may have to long a COL could be hanging up on the feed ramp. I really cannot fathom any other reason for this crazy action with WWB. Every make of gun I own swallows up WWB ammo with Never one single problem.

The feed ramp design on the G36 is a little bit different looking, and this coupled with a longer COL on a cartridge may just be what is going on along with some sloppy gripping of the weapon.

When money allows, I will go ahead and get the G36, polish the ramp and set all the COL's the same on some 'handlods', and match the vel to WWB 230gr Ball, and go and see what happens. I bet if I take the shortest COL in the box and set my handloads to that COL, and set the vel to match their advertised factory vel, and go shoot... Problem sloved. We will see.

Well gotta go.

Good shooting amigo
stay safe.

CanyonMan

Agree, you will likely have NO issues with a new G36. For grins, I may try WWB again in her since it's been several months with no problems with others, and no WWB since the inaugural trip to the range last year. Maybe a bad batch that could be isolated to that first box?!?

Thanks, and safe shooting.

MaceEmAll
03-12-2010, 13:49
I've only shot about 50 rounds of wwb through mine, but there were no problems, even when I intentionally limp wrist. Mine's a 2009 build date. I did notice however that the wwb rounds don't seem to load as smoothly as the cci blazer brass. With the blazer brass, I can gently ease the slide forward to chamber the first round, and it slides right in. With the wwb ammo I have to drop the slide to chamber the round. Beyond that though there weren't any feed problems. But man is wwb dirty.

SagKC
03-12-2010, 15:46
I've only shot about 50 rounds of wwb through mine, but there were no problems, even when I intentionally limp wrist. Mine's a 2009 build date. I did notice however that the wwb rounds don't seem to load as smoothly as the cci blazer brass. With the blazer brass, I can gently ease the slide forward to chamber the first round, and it slides right in. With the wwb ammo I have to drop the slide to chamber the round. Beyond that though there weren't any feed problems. But man is wwb dirty.

It IS some dirty stuff! It may just be me, but I swear the .45 ACP stuff is MUCH dirtier than WWB in .40S&W I shoot sometimes. :dunno:

CanyonMan
03-12-2010, 18:20
I'm telling you guys, if your NOT LRing the gun, and using the WWB and having problems, I believe with all my heart that it is the COL (cartridge overall length) that is causing the problems, especially IF all other ammo works fine. It is now a matter of common sence. Being a reloader of over 40 odd years I can bet you this is the issue in this short slide stroke gun... IF all else is running perfect ! ;)

CanyonMan

MaceEmAll
03-13-2010, 00:33

Ok, I just got back from the range and sent another 50 rounds through. Once, the slide locked open even though I was only half way through the magazine. Twice I saw the slide stick for a split second before traveling the last half an inch to finish chambering the next round. As mentioned before, I wouldn't be surprised if the issues have to do with col. Basically this stuff is fine for the range, but probably not something you'd want to trust your life on...

dreis454
03-13-2010, 04:26
Ok, I just got back from the range and sent another 50 rounds through. Once, the slide locked open even though I was only half way through the magazine. Twice I saw the slide stick for a split second before traveling the last half an inch to finish chambering the next round. As mentioned before, I wouldn't be surprised if the issues have to do with col. Basically this stuff is fine for the range, but probably not something you'd want to trust your life on...

Was the ammo WWB?:dunno:

CanyonMan
03-13-2010, 06:42

Mac,

If you or anyone else has any WWB 230gr FMJ, And a pair oc calipers, please measure a handful of them and see hoe the COL varies. Take some ammo that 'ALWAYS WORKS," for you in the G36 and measure it. I would bet the "always works stuff" is (a) shorter in the COL department, or (b) runs a tad hotter in vel.

Velosity figures can be found on line to whatever brand is "working for you..."

Will Be interesting to see the outcome here if some of you guys can do this..
I do not hae any on hand to to measure or I'd do it for ya.

Later

CanyonMan

MaceEmAll
03-13-2010, 14:45
Was the ammo WWB?:dunno:

Sorry, when I said 'another' I meant another 50 rounds of WWB.

Mac,

If you or anyone else has any WWB 230gr FMJ, And a pair oc calipers, please measure a handful of them and see hoe the COL varies. Take some ammo that 'ALWAYS WORKS," for you in the G36 and measure it. I would bet the "always works stuff" is (a) shorter in the COL department, or (b) runs a tad hotter in vel.

Velosity figures can be found on line to whatever brand is "working for you..."

Will Be interesting to see the outcome here if some of you guys can do this..
I do not hae any on hand to to measure or I'd do it for ya.

Later

CanyonMan

As luck has it I can't find my dial caliper. I visually compared the WWB rounds to some rounds reloaded by my grandfather, and the WWB rounds were about an index card thickness longer in col. I don't know whether that's actually enough to matter though. The reloads I've never shot through the g36. I only have the empty brass from the blazer brass that worked perfectly in the gun. So basically, until I buy some more blazer brass and find some dial calipers, I can't report back anything useful. The muzzle velocities for the blazer brass and WWB are supposed to be the same though - 830 fps.

CanyonMan
03-13-2010, 22:08
Sorry, when I said 'another' I meant another 50 rounds of WWB.

As luck has it I can't find my dial caliper. I visually compared the WWB rounds to some rounds reloaded by my grandfather, and the WWB rounds were about an index card thickness longer in col. I don't know whether that's actually enough to matter though. The reloads I've never shot through the g36. I only have the empty brass from the blazer brass that worked perfectly in the gun. So basically, until I buy some more blazer brass and find some dial calipers, I can't report back anything useful. The muzzle velocities for the blazer brass and WWB are supposed to be the same though - 830 fps.

Well. as crazy as all this sounds. I asure you that taking a good caliper measurement on both the WWB and the CCI Brass, would be a very good litmus test...

When you can... ;)

If both brands are running the same exact vel.. I cannot see what else it could be but COL.

CM

Lockback
03-27-2010, 11:29
The ONLY round my G36 has ever choked on was WWB a couple of weeks ago.
Coincidence? I think not.

MaceEmAll
03-27-2010, 21:21
Ok, guys I picked up another set of digital calipers and can confirm that the overall length of the WWB rounds are noticeably longer. Of the 2 rounds I saved for measuring, the longer had an overall length of 1.272 inches. The SAAMI max length for any .45 acp cartridge is 1.275 inches. The Federal Champion rounds I measured were typically about 1.263 inches in overall length. The difference is significant enough that it can be seen by good naked eyes. I did an informal blind test by shaking up the 2 rounds in my hands and being able to consistently pick the WWB round just be looking at them side-by-side. The difference is in the bullet - either the WWB bullets are slightly longer or they just weren't seated as deep. The brass lengths are the same between the manufacturers.

I'll put together a thread in here where I give a brief comparison between between WWB, Blazer Brass, and Federal Champion.

CanyonMan
03-28-2010, 08:52
Ok, guys I picked up another set of digital calipers and can confirm that the overall length of the WWB rounds are noticeably longer. Of the 2 rounds I saved for measuring, the longer had an overall length of 1.272 inches. The SAAMI max length for any .45 acp cartridge is 1.275 inches. The Federal Champion rounds I measured were typically about 1.263 inches in overall length. The difference is significant enough that it can be seen by good naked eyes. I did an informal blind test by shaking up the 2 rounds in my hands and being able to consistently pick the WWB round just be looking at them side-by-side. The difference is in the bullet - either the WWB bullets are slightly longer or they just weren't seated as deep. The brass lengths are the same between the manufacturers.

I'll put together a thread in here where I give a brief comparison between between WWB, Blazer Brass, and Federal Champion.

I figured you would find it this way. This is one reason they are FTF in that 36. Some folks are having better luck with them??? I surely cannot answer that one. But according to things you, and others have said. It appears that rounds that are shorter in their COL than WWB are feeding great. WWB is just setting that bullet out further, not seating as deeply. Some of this is lawyer stuff to cover back sides, and some of it is that they feel this is the optimum COL for their round to preform well. et's. Try a good polish on your feed ramp and see if that helps, if not. Unfortunately you will have to stay away from the WWB looks like. Let us know.

Good luck

CanyonMan

MaceEmAll
03-28-2010, 09:57
I figured you would find it this way. This is one reason they are FTF in that 36. Some folks are having better luck with them??? I surely cannot answer that one. But according to things you, and others have said. It appears that rounds that are shorter in their COL than WWB are feeding great. WWB is just setting that bullet out further, not seating as deeply. Some of this is lawyer stuff to cover back sides, and some of it is that they feel this is the optimum COL for their round to preform well. et's. Try a good polish on your feed ramp and see if that helps, if not. Unfortunately you will have to stay away from the WWB looks like. Let us know.

Good luck

CanyonMan

Well as I said it's still fine for range ammo. Other than the one time the slide locked open mid-magazine, I never actually had a failure to feed. What I had said was the movement of the slide when chambering the next round just wasn't always as smooth. I don't really have any interest in using WWB anyway though. It's $32 for 100 at my Walmart. Federal Champion is $16 for 50 at the same store, is a smooth loading round, comes in the plastic tray, and is cleaner.

CanyonMan
03-28-2010, 10:40
Well as I said it's still fine for range ammo. Other than the one time the slide locked open mid-magazine, I never actually had a failure to feed. What I had said was the movement of the slide when chambering the next round just wasn't always as smooth. I don't really have any interest in using WWB anyway though. It's $32 for 100 at my Walmart. Federal Champion is $16 for 50 at the same store, is a smooth loading round, comes in the plastic tray, and is cleaner.

Ok, Well, I still stand on the fact there is a dimention difference in there somewhere. The Ogive of the bullet profile, COL, something, that is causesing this. It would be a looot eaiser if I were looking at it though. ;)

Well, the good news id, all else is flawless, so use what works 1,000,000,000 % of the time. ;)

PS. Do a little polishing to the ramp. Look at the stripper rail as well, the long silver piece in the under side of the slide. See if it is ruff or jagged. if so smooth it with 1,000 grit paper, if not polish the ramp, and if none of this works. It is just flat not liking wwb. duh. I truly do believe ther is a fix to this though.

Good shooting amigo.

CM

SagKC
03-30-2010, 08:18

Gets my vote over WWB for .45 ACP range ammo! MUCH cleaner, and chose this round to shoot as the first 50 through a new Kimber last weekend. Clean, accurate, good value practice round. :thumbsup:

rwillis
03-30-2010, 16:36
I have had my G36 for about 18 months. It eats anything but WWB. After reading this post this morning i went to the range and shoot 300 rounds.

1st up a box UMC 230 grain FMJ 50rds no porblems
2nd 50rds of federal 230 grain FMJ no problems
3rd 100rds WWB 2 FTE
4th 50rds of UMC again no problems
5th 50rds of Federal again no problems

1st jam
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/randswillis/new%20toys/WWB2a.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/randswillis/new%20toys/WWb2b.jpg

2nd jam
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/randswillis/new%20toys/WWB1a.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/randswillis/new%20toys/WWB1b.jpg

Sry for the pic quality it was my cell phone

:dunno:idk y it does it with WWB

CanyonMan
04-01-2010, 15:33
I have had my G36 for about 18 months. It eats anything but WWB. After reading this post this morning i went to the range and shoot 300 rounds.

1st up a box UMC 230 grain FMJ 50rds no porblems
2nd 50rds of federal 230 grain FMJ no problems
3rd 100rds WWB 2 FTE
4th 50rds of UMC again no problems
5th 50rds of Federal again no problems

1st jam
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/randswillis/new%20toys/WWB2a.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/randswillis/new%20toys/WWb2b.jpg

2nd jam
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/randswillis/new%20toys/WWB1a.jpg
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o174/randswillis/new%20toys/WWB1b.jpg

Sry for the pic quality it was my cell phone

:dunno:idk y it does it with WWB

Man, my bud at Glock wasn't lyin when he said the G36 don't like WWB. Glad its working for some of ya any way.

CM

MaceEmAll
04-02-2010, 14:59
Man, I never had anything that bad happen :wow:

CanyonMan
04-03-2010, 18:35
Man, I never had anything that bad happen :wow:

I DO NOT 'even' mean this smart at all.... but you old boys please keep shoting these 36's so I can keep watching and listening before I buy one. Seriously ! I really would like to have one, but not if it not 100% reliable with " ALL " ammo period !

I am simple interested in results. And especially in the modes with the latest prefix #'s which should start in N or P.

Those babies and newer are the ones I want to know if there is ANY issues at all and with ANY ammo at all. I appreciate you guys.

CanyonMan

ArmoryDoc
04-03-2010, 22:24
Here's an idea that might help identify earlier or later models with issues. The prefix for my Glock 36, which runs great with WWB is MKW7**. I've owned mine for several years now after buying it brand new.

I'm curious if anything after the MKW prefix has issues with WWB.

CanyonMan
04-04-2010, 08:57
Glock told me itis the 'older ser #'s that had thr problems, and the newer ones begining in N r P and newer should be fine. Bu I am not seing this. Plus, they ALL should be 'fine.'

CM