New Guy [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

Brad_G
02-17-2010, 18:51
What's going on guys? I've finally taken the plunge into Glock World.

I've been shooting 1911s for a while, but recently got interested in shooting competitions. One of my buddies shoots production in USPSA and suggested I start with a G34.........so I bought one.

I've only shot one match, but I had a blast!!!

I just wanted to say hey to all the Bama folks first, and put a plug in for the website in my sig line...........

If you'll go there and read the couple paragraphs explaining why I set up the site, I think you will be pleased. If you like the idea, join (its free) and shoot me a PM (I'm the founder) and tell me you are from Glock Talk.

Back on topic...............I haven't search yet, but do any of you have any quick links on the site to threads that talk about Dawson sites on G34s? Or is there somewhere that talks about G34s specifically?

Thanks y'all.

BamaTrooper
03-04-2010, 07:43
Where are you located?

Brad_G
03-04-2010, 10:36
Where are you located?

Right now, I'm stationed at Ft Sill, Oklahoma. I am leaving active service this summer and moving back to the Birmingham area. My brother lives in Hueytown right now, and shoots at the FOP range in Pleasant Grove.

You?

elrod
03-06-2010, 11:13
Welcome to the site! We thank you for your service.

Brad_G
03-08-2010, 09:15
Thanks elrod.

Again, if any of you guys come over and join the website, let me know you are from GlockTalk.

BG

BamaTrooper
03-20-2010, 16:47
Right now, I'm stationed at Ft Sill, Oklahoma. I am leaving active service this summer and moving back to the Birmingham area. My brother lives in Hueytown right now, and shoots at the FOP range in Pleasant Grove.

You?

Mobile. If you get back before May, there is a GSSF match in Anniston.

Brad_G
03-20-2010, 19:38
Won't be back until late August. I'll have to catch it on the flip side.

glocked_n_loade
03-23-2010, 21:12
smith station checking in.... glad to see some other bamaians

Brad_G
03-24-2010, 06:21
Tim, thanks for stopping by at ASA. Let me know if there is anything we can add or improve upon.

BG