AR riflesmith [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : AR riflesmith

CatsMeow
02-18-2010, 22:19
Hi all,

Could you please recommend to me a good riflesmith in Metro Manila (heck, as far as Pampanga/Laguna will do) that specializes in ARs? As soon as the gun ban is over and I can retrieve my rifle from Armscor Marikina, I'd like to know the best place to have it serviced, since I'm no longer in Cebu.

Thanks!

edtf
02-18-2010, 22:27
Hi all,

Could you please recommend to me a good riflesmith in Metro Manila (heck, as far as Pampanga/Laguna will do) that specializes in ARs? As soon as the gun ban is over and I can retrieve my rifle from Armscor Marikina, I'd like to know the best place to have it serviced, since I'm no longer in Cebu.

Thanks!

Tony Olinares!!!!! 09164592295. I saved his coordinates on my gps I can forward it to you if you want it

atmarcella
02-18-2010, 23:34
yup, i agree.... you need a gps to find his place hehehehehehe. sumakit ulo ko sa pasikot sikot nung isang beses naka punta ako dun hehehe.

mtho
02-18-2010, 23:50
ano problema ng ar?

edtf
02-18-2010, 23:54
yup, i agree.... you need a gps to find his place hehehehehehe. sumakit ulo ko sa pasikot sikot nung isang beses naka punta ako dun hehehe.

not only that pakitid ng pakitid na yung kalye din :wow:

cebuboy
02-19-2010, 03:16
Hehehe why don't you just bring it back here in Cebu and let us have a go at it? :)

CatsMeow
02-19-2010, 04:53
Well, I will once this frigging gun ban is over.:cool: I just want to know a smith that could work on it if it conks out over here. Besides I want the castle nut staked, would have done it myself if I could find the proper punch, for some reason every hardware store I visited here did not have it.

GPS? Yikes... anyway if you have the directions please PM me, edtf, I can do a recce if I have the time. Thanks!

edtf
02-19-2010, 06:59
Well, I will once this frigging gun ban is over.:cool: I just want to know a smith that could work on it if it conks out over here. Besides I want the castle nut staked, would have done it myself if I could find the proper punch, for some reason every hardware store I visited here did not have it.

GPS? Yikes... anyway if you have the directions please PM me, edtf, I can do a recce if I have the time. Thanks!

I would still get lost the 2nd time around :)
I'll PM you the addy and coordinates then you can check it out using google map.

vega
02-19-2010, 09:36
...........Besides I want the castle nut staked, would have done it myself if I could find the proper punch......

I used an old screw driver to stake my gas key before.........

Tony Olinares!!!!! 09164592295. I saved his coordinates on my gps I can forward it to you if you want it
May GPS na dyan?! Hindi ba nalilito yung GPS sa gulo ng kalye? :supergrin:

mtho
02-19-2010, 20:15
I used an old screw driver to stake my gas key before.........

sabi ng gps go find a tricycle driver and ask for directions!!!! i give up :tongueout::rofl:

edtf
02-19-2010, 21:39
sabi ng gps go find a tricycle driver and ask for directions!!!! i give up

:rofl: I did that too :rofl:

Meron meron kalye and directions but you need to still have the "where are you going?" thus the coordinates :)

choi_tan2000
02-20-2010, 20:42
bro ed pa email naman oh il try it on sa google map

thanks choi_tan2000@yahoo.com

choi_tan2000
02-20-2010, 20:42
bro ed pa email naman oh il try it on sa google map

thanks choi_tan2000@yahoo.com

domsky
02-23-2010, 06:54
why dont you try Metrillio....they are good also on M16....

paltik454
02-23-2010, 18:15
I dont know if you guys heard about Cocoy Aglipay from muntinlupa? He is very good with M16's and he also got a one stop shop for M16 parts and accessories.

CatsMeow
02-24-2010, 00:37
Please post their addresses so we can check them out as well. Thanks!:wavey:

CatsMeow
02-28-2010, 17:48
EUREKA! I found Tony O! Thanks a lot, edtf!:wavey:

What I did was to open the GPS coordinates then zoom out and compare with the street map I always carry. Took a while, but I finally located him with the help of the locals. Nice guy, I think I just found my soon to be suki gunsmith here in MM.

edtf
02-28-2010, 19:51
EUREKA! I found Tony O! Thanks a lot, edtf!:wavey:

What I did was to open the GPS coordinates then zoom out and compare with the street map I always carry. Took a while, but I finally located him with the help of the locals. Nice guy, I think I just found my soon to be suki gunsmith here in MM.

Welcome!

ssshhhhhh!!!!! other people might discover him too :rofl:

Yup I agree he is a nice guy who does more work than talk. Best to call him to schedule the work to be done. If it is for a rifle he wants you to wait for it para no more hassle for both of you.

Funny thing is when you ask the mirons along the way they would blurt out - ahhh yung gumagawa ng mga baril - yeah ok so much for being discrete :supergrin:

choi_tan2000
03-03-2010, 19:55
bro cats manila boy kana pala ulit ha. pm kita pag me mga laro near manila para magkasama sama tayu sa events.

CatsMeow
03-03-2010, 20:13
bro cats manila boy kana pala ulit ha. pm kita pag me mga laro near manila para magkasama sama tayu sa events.

Thanks! Hope I'm not too rusty...:supergrin: