Acog [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Acog

Mochahooligan
02-24-2010, 16:28
Well I ordered my ACOG from my night job and it will be a few weeks. I am very happy cause there is only a few things left and I will be done with my Colt.
http://trijicon.com/user/parts/products1.cfm?PartID=557&back_row=2&categoryID=3

Link to the ACOG I ordered. I also have a Surefire quad that replaced the factory plastic forend, a Surefire M900a light and Hogue grip on her. I am wanting to add a spare mag carrier on the lower and sling. I cant think of too much other stuff unless you guys can think of anything? Let me know. Thanks in advance!

Also I have a Rock River AR on order too. I work at a LE gun store and a couple guys got together who have lots of knowledge in rifles and AR's and built up an AR with the catalog. There was only 4 of us that ordered it and RRA said no problem. I will post pics of both shortly and I cant wait to see my RRA!

GreyEclipse
02-24-2010, 16:32
Nice, cant wait to see it all finished up. You better have a good camera. :P

Mochahooligan
02-24-2010, 16:34
That I do, I am very anxious to see the RRA. Guys ask which one Iam very sorry that I only have a little knowledge of AR's but the guys at work are very sharp when it comes to them. I will post pics when I have theor at least the Colt close to finished.

lawman800
02-25-2010, 02:10
Haha, you sound just like my friend. He has a 1997 Monster 900 and he is getting into ARs. He just bought his first ever lower (Kaiser Defense) and he is looking for uppers and ideas.