anyone have any dealings w/ FN?? Especially their customer service? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : anyone have any dealings w/ FN?? Especially their customer service?

skippz
02-25-2010, 14:06
I was thinkin of looking into an FN but have never owned one or dealt w/ them... I own practically every other brand firearm there is. Anyway Customer Service and spare parts are a biggie for me. Any help would be appreciated.
To be more specific I was thinking of trading my ole dpms LR 308 off & getting a fn p90 & an fn five-seven... Comments or discretions would be helpful at this point!

MistoGators
02-25-2010, 14:09
My friend has had a PS90 for over a year now. He hasn't had any issues at all (don't know about customer support though).

SCOTT WELLS
03-03-2010, 20:25
I had dealings with them after I purchased one of their SPR .308 Rifles. The first one I got had problems with the bore. They replaced it with a brand new one. That one had issues. They then replaced it with the FBI version A3G which was worth alot more money. Unfortunately, when I finally got that one, it too had issues so they refunded my original purchase price. While I can't vouch for the quality of those 3 rifles, the customer service was very good and they seemed to be trying their best to make things right. It was disappointing because I really liked the SPR design.

mesteve2
03-03-2010, 20:46
Their new .45 pistol is Great.