suggestions for 870 express HD soft case? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : suggestions for 870 express HD soft case?

Summit
02-25-2010, 21:18
i've looked everywhere and havn't been able to find a good case. i just want a simple black one to store and carry the gun in. something streamlined. the whole gun is under 28 inches.

anyone have some suggestions?

aippi
02-25-2010, 22:04
Allen soft case are a good value. They are padded and protect the weapon, have a carry handle and strap and will only set you back around $25. Can't beat them for the price and how well they are made. I only use cases to transport weapons and I use the Allen Tactical cases to transport my weapons to the range. Needing 6 to 8 cases to transport makes me look for a case that protects the weapon but doesn't cost a lot.

Brownells, Midway and many other places have them so finding one would be easy.

Summit
02-25-2010, 22:16
thanks for the advice. would you know of any online stores i could find these? i live in the rockies and about 2 hours from a city with stores...i kinda live by the local walmart getting in ammo (and immediately buying the out)

Summit
02-25-2010, 22:18
durrr. brownells is online...haha, thanks!

aippi
02-25-2010, 23:03
Yes and www.midwayusa.com (http://www.midwayusa.com) also. At one time Midway had some Allen case with their name on them for a few dollars more then the Allens. You're looking at around $25 for one. You will be please with the quality and it proves you don't have to spen a lot to get something that is made well.

FLglockdude
02-25-2010, 23:41
I have a Plano rifle case that was $35 at my local gun shop, and it is pretty nice.

There is enough room to fit my 870, and my 10/22 in there at the same time.

Summit
02-26-2010, 01:18
searched both sites and still can't find anything. i just want something streamlined thats not to big...the gun is under 28 iches so anything over 30 would be to big. is there not a custom case made exclusively for it?

Cajun
02-26-2010, 10:42
searched both sites and still can't find anything. i just want something streamlined thats not to big...the gun is under 28 iches so anything over 30 would be to big. is there not a custom case made exclusively for it?

on the either sight search for keyword Allan. I just looked on the Midway sight and the search had 8 pages of items.