Good Furniture in Georgia? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Good Furniture in Georgia?

joepa150
02-27-2010, 06:03
Does anyone know where I can buy a nice kitchen table in Georgia? Specifically in the Kennesaw, Woodstock, Roswell area.

I don't want to buy overpriced imported crap like I typically see at Havertys, Rooms to Go, American Signature, etc.

I want a solid wood table. Preferably finished but I wouldn't mind sanding and staining myself if the price is right.

Citori Shotgunner
02-27-2010, 07:23
Call Moore's Discount Furniture out in Bremen 770.562.4444.

It's not near Kennesaw or Woodstock (about an hour away), but you can't beat their prices. They are in a large warehouse type building, nothing fancy, but family owned and will haggle on the price. It's good high quality furniture and if they don't have what you want, you can order anything. Typically, we go to the big box name brand places, pick out what we want, and then have Moore's order it for us. We typically save 40% and sometimes 50-60%. They are good people.

joepa150
02-27-2010, 08:55
Call Moore's Discount Furniture out in Bremen 770.562.4444.

It's not near Kennesaw or Woodstock (about an hour away), but you can't beat their prices. They are in a large warehouse type building, nothing fancy, but family owned and will haggle on the price. It's good high quality furniture and if they don't have what you want, you can order anything. Typically, we go to the big box name brand places, pick out what we want, and then have Moore's order it for us. We typically save 40% and sometimes 50-60%. They are good people.

Thanks. I will check them out.