Gun Show. Jamil Temple. Columbia, SC. 3/6 & 3/7 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun Show. Jamil Temple. Columbia, SC. 3/6 & 3/7

USMCsilver
02-28-2010, 08:28
Just a head's up!

Glockphobia
03-01-2010, 05:02
out of the last 12 times ive gone just to look around. this time, im going to help the economy.
things on my "grocery" list:
1 - .40 sw 500rd canned heat from GA
2 - VFG for the AR15
3 - 1/2" riser for the AR10
4 - bi-pod for the AR10

wikki
03-01-2010, 15:15
I've been to this show a few times.

There is also one at the state fair grounds in a few weeks. Is this a good show to attend?

Rick O'Shay
03-07-2010, 05:41
The Land of Sky (at the fair grounds) is a decent gun and knife show, but also includes cooking demonstrations, framed photographs, lots of toys, etc. When I've tried to get a table to sell some of my gun collection, they've been booked up with jewelry, pictures, cooking utensils, etc. Sort of goes against the grain. Expect to see about 1/2 the guns you see at Jamil.

CarlosC
03-20-2010, 09:08
I've been to this show a few times.

There is also one at the state fair grounds in a few weeks. Is this a good show to attend?

I am going to try to make it to the one at the Fairgrounds on Sunday. There was a guy at the Jamil Temple selling a milled Bulgarian AK for $700. I have a feeling he'll be at the Fairgrounds. If he comes down a lot, I'll take it off his hands. After all, he's asking the same for a used rifle as a new Polish Milled AK, and his rifle would need all the furniture replaced and a cleaning rod.