Looking for wood AK furniture? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for wood AK furniture?

Jmzzl
02-28-2010, 16:50
I've had some issues with my WASR's furniture, so I decided to look for some replacements. After searching for some time on the web, I came across Jadnil Enterprises. I just wanted to say that these guys are awesome. Thier products are top notch quality. They have quick and helpful customer service, and they ship your purchases fast. I've made two separate orders to them, and couldn't ask for more both times. It might sound like a sales pitch, but these guys are the real deal. If you're looking for quality wood AK furniture of all styles, finishes, and many options, give them a look.

http://www.jadnil.com/

Jesu27
02-28-2010, 19:22
Looks like great stuff! Thanks for the link!

Jmzzl
03-01-2010, 10:23
It is great stuff! I just fit and finished the upper handguard I got from them Saturday a few minutes ago, and it looks great! It's thicker and stronger than the WASRs original upper handguard.

SIERRA SIX
03-01-2010, 14:10
I believe it to be more fun to refinish your furniture you have. Im about to do with with my old wood set myself.

Ill post pics as soon as I get started

Jmzzl
03-01-2010, 15:29
I did refinish my own furniture. I ordered a pistol grip from them, because my WASR came with a synthetic one, and I'm a traditionalist. I ordered it "unfinished" so I could stain it and finish it myself. I also ordered an "unfinished" upper handguard from them, because mine was broken, and thiers are stronger than the original. I also finished it myself.

.45Super-Man
03-08-2010, 21:54
Most of their stuff is refinished Romanian surplus furniture in the first place...read the fine print. Their stuff is far to "candified" and looks more like it was made in a paint booth. If you want the "real thing", try www.rusmilitary.com for the genuine article.

Nicoroshi
03-08-2010, 22:55
Personally I like >>>http://www.ironwooddesigns.com/IWDsite/IWDproducts.html

US made for those builders out there (like me) who need to meet 922(r) compliance.
Cut on a CNC machine out of a multitude of different available woods.
Yes it did require minor fitting, and came without a finish but I was able to get Hard Maple furniture for my Romy 'G' build that makes the rifle IMHO.

CarlosC
03-09-2010, 06:45
Nicroshi's recommendation would be mine as well. I used ironwood on my Bulgarian and the quality of their work is excellent.

my762buzz
03-09-2010, 13:06
Yep, I kind of see why the the rifle might no longer be legally compliant if
a compliance part was substituted for a foreign part pending the use of surplus mags.

scottMO
03-10-2010, 19:35
Another +1 for Ironwood. I love their "fat pistol grips w/endcaps".