Shotgun Sling (2point and simple)? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun Sling (2point and simple)?

BoxerDog25
03-02-2010, 12:49
I need a black, two point sling that attaches to my stock 870 police swivels. I want to make sure that its long enough to work on my shotgun. Suggestions from various websites? Midways website in my opinion has changed for the worse and at different times, I get different results. I am not looking for cheap but rather a basic sling.

I do not want a three point or one point sling.

dorkweed
03-02-2010, 15:02
Check out Cabelas or any of the "other" hunting/outdoor websites.

aippi
03-02-2010, 15:17
www.rockymountaintactical.net (http://www.rockymountaintactical.net) look at the two point sling.

B Coyote
03-03-2010, 04:49
www.rockymountaintactical.net (http://www.rockymountaintactical.net) look at the two point sling.

That looks like a pretty nice sling.

bc

David Armstrong
03-03-2010, 11:55
Cheap, basic, and sure to fit? Make your own. A length of webbing material tha tyou like, a couple of pieces of hardware, and you are good to go.:thumbsup:

SIGShooter
03-07-2010, 20:32
Vickers slings are the only ones I use anymore.

Simple, 2 point, 1 hand adjustable even with the weapon in the ready.

liliysdad
03-09-2010, 08:50
Boonie Packer. They are the original, and still the best, in my opinion

CTfam
03-09-2010, 11:38
That Vickers looks good. Think I'll pick one up. Thanks.

SIGShooter
03-09-2010, 13:18
That Vickers looks good. Think I'll pick one up. Thanks.

You won't be disappointed.

There's nothing like being able to adjust a sling while having a firing grip and have it stay in place through the whole shooting.

A member here on GT turned me on to these slings. One of the better investments I have made.

CTfam
03-09-2010, 13:48
Looking for a new sling for my AK as well. I have a one point but that is more for SHTF. I don't keep it on the gun all the time. I'd like something like the Vickers to keep on there. The uncle mikes one I have is too short.

This may sound silly but I'm not even sure what is the proper way to use a 2 point sling. I know there are several methods... My uncle Mikes is so short I can't shoulder the weapon when fully in it. (If that makes sense.)

I just throw it around my neck.

SIGShooter
03-10-2010, 17:55
Looking for a new sling for my AK as well. I have a one point but that is more for SHTF. I don't keep it on the gun all the time. I'd like something like the Vickers to keep on there. The uncle mikes one I have is too short.

This may sound silly but I'm not even sure what is the proper way to use a 2 point sling. I know there are several methods... My uncle Mikes is so short I can't shoulder the weapon when fully in it. (If that makes sense.)

I just throw it around my neck.

There is plenty of sling with the Vickers.

The great thing about this sling…

You can keep it so it's not adjusted and sling the weapon any way you want. When you put it into action, it takes one hand to tighten the sling for a solid shooting platform. For me the sling is there so I can have the weapon slung on me and accessible.

Without posting pictures it's hard for me to explain it any better. Hope this helps a little bit.

CTfam
03-10-2010, 19:18
^ It does and I thank you. I'll def order one. Also ordering an Eagle AK chest rig. I should be good to go!