New G-29sf has arrived from eps!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New G-29sf has arrived from eps!!

peapadamoose
03-06-2010, 05:41
I just purchased a new g29sf from Don at ed's public safety. First off awsome buying experience. My gun was shipped and ready for pickup in less thern 24 hrs. Their customer service is outstanding and they are more then willing to answer any question you may have. They have just gained a repeat customer for sure. I can't wait to get out and shoot the 29. I loved the 10mm cartridge from the first time I shot it. Fun to shoot and accurate. Now I just have to learn how to reload :wow:. Anyone have any experience with georgia arms 180gr 10mm? I know it's not the hottest round but I'm just looking for something to shred paper with.

Fire_Medic
03-06-2010, 05:44
I just purchased a new g29sf from Don at ed's public safety. First off awsome buying experience. My gun was shipped and ready for pickup in less thern 24 hrs. Their customer service is outstanding and they are more then willing to answer any question you may have. They have just gained a repeat customer for sure. I can't wait to get out and shoot the 29. I loved the 10mm cartridge from the first time I shot it. Fun to shoot and accurate. Now I just have to learn how to reload :wow:. Anyone have any experience with georgia arms 180gr 10mm? I know it's not the hottest round but I'm just looking for something to shred paper with.

Congrats on the new heater, the GA ammo will be fine for plinking I have shot plenty of it through my buddies G20.

Enjoy. :wavey:

Glockcubed
03-06-2010, 06:41
Welcome, and congrats on the 29SF. I love shooting mine and I am sure you will also. I have not had experience with Georgia Arms, just Doubletap. Be safe.:wavey:

whenmonkeysfly
03-06-2010, 10:45
Enjoy your Glock 29sf! Georgia Arms Ammo is fine. Get you some Double Tap Ammo, save the brass and start reloading. Order directly from Mike at Double Tap. It's typically a little cheaper than going thru sites like Midway USA. Buffalo Bore makes some good, really hot 10MM too. Mike's is the most consistent, true 10mm out there. Have fun! :)

peapadamoose
03-06-2010, 14:50
Enjoy your Glock 29sf! Georgia Arms Ammo is fine. Get you some Double Tap Ammo, save the brass and start reloading. Order directly from Mike at Double Tap. It's typically a little cheaper than going thru sites like Midway USA. Buffalo Bore makes some good, really hot 10MM too. Mike's is the most consistent, true 10mm out there. Have fun! :)

Do I just call dp and ask for mike? As far as reloading I need to start reading and learning bc I don't know where to start. Any suggestions?

whenmonkeysfly
03-06-2010, 15:15
Go to his website and sign up for an account: http://www.doubletapammo.com/ or

Call 1(866) 357-10MM

He makes topnotch 10MM! I carry a G20 with his 10mm 155gr. Barnes TAC-XP for Personal Defense.

He got ammo for all kinds of needs. :)

Angry Fist
03-06-2010, 15:46
DT's boxes of 50 are just a little bit more expensive than everyone elses premium 20 round boxes... The are the only guys I know of selling 9x25 Dillon ammo, in case you wanted to shoot that also.

peapadamoose
03-07-2010, 06:53
Thanks everyone for the help.