Question about P250 trigger... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Question about P250 trigger...

Indy_Guy_77
03-08-2010, 07:50
Hi,

I've recently traded for a "TWOSOME" of the above mentioned pistols (Subcompact and fullsized).

I've heard RUMORS about the availability of a "short reset" trigger for the P250. I was just wanting some possible confirmation that such an animal exists?

Now I know that Sig makes a "short trigger" to help with trigger the reach, but this ain't the animal I'm hunting.

FWIW, I heard about the short reset trigger from my brother-in-law...his LE agency is soon to be switching to the P250. Enough of them complained about the long reset (As opposed to the Sig 229 they're issued now) that they're supposed to be getting the shorter reset to aid in follow up shots.

What I do not know is if he's getting the "short trigger" and a "short reset trigger" confused?

So, if a short reset trigger exists...how would a mere mortal get one?

What say youins?

-J-

tooouter
03-08-2010, 18:49
I haven't seen any rumblings of such an animal on the Sigforum. If it was in the works, those guys would be all over it. My guess is you're right and they've confused the short trigger with a short reset.

The rumored DA/SA version has been said to be not going forward; a couple of guys on Sigforum reported they heard that from Sig representatives directly. The only other trigger option that was being talked about more recently in the rumor mill was a striker fired version which apparently isn't a go either as even the threads on the Sigforum have been deleted.