South Carolina Gun Law Book [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina Gun Law Book

wikki
03-10-2010, 20:28
Please excuse me if this topic has already been brought up.

I just got finished reading a book called "South Carolina Gun Law" It is an excellent book by two lawyers and a police officer. It goes over many many aspects of SC gun law including cwp, non cwp posession of a gun, self defense, weapons crimes, and lawsuits.

The book is very through and contains some interesting scenarios to get you thinking. I highly recommend this book to anyone who carries a gun at any time in SC. There are a lot of things in this book that never occurred to me.

www.scgunlaw.com is their website.

rwr-b
03-11-2010, 06:47
Please excuse me if this topic has already been brought up.

I just got finished reading a book called "South Carolina Gun Law" It is an excellent book by two lawyers and a police officer. It goes over many many aspects of SC gun law including cwp, non cwp posession of a gun, self defense, weapons crimes, and lawsuits.

The book is very through and contains some interesting scenarios to get you thinking. I highly recommend this book to anyone who carries a gun at any time in SC. There are a lot of things in this book that never occurred to me.

www.scgunlaw.com is their website.

+1 - Picked up my copy last month in preparation of CWP class. They also post updates to SC laws from the Grass Roots website.

tslater
03-11-2010, 16:13
thanks for the link, i need to pick up a copy.

ncglock19
03-11-2010, 21:38
I wish they would develop one for North Carolina. :wavey:

Joe

rwr-b
03-12-2010, 07:12
I wish they would develop one for North Carolina. :wavey:

Joe

Might be easier just to move to SC!:supergrin:

wikki
03-12-2010, 15:38
There were some real eye opening things in the book that I had never though about before. Like the Miranda warning "anything you say can and will be used against you..." everyone knows that part. But what they don't tell you is that nothing you say can be used to help you.

ncglock19
03-12-2010, 21:16
Might be easier just to move to SC!:supergrin:

LOL!! Wish I could. :)

joe

rwr-b
03-13-2010, 08:33
LOL!! Wish I could. :)

joe

OR you could come for a visit!