Benchmade Clip Broke [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Benchmade Clip Broke

Logan.45
03-11-2010, 18:30
About two weeks ago I was looking for a gift for my 22 year old nephew. I ended up buying him mid priced bench made. I liked the look of the knife so much i bought myself one also. A week ago i hear something metal drop onto the floor. I see the pocket clip on the floor. Fortnately the knife just slipped down into my pocket. The pocket clip screws had either come loose or just broke off. I was dissappointed. Took the knife back to the dealer, he said to email Benchmade and tell them what happened. I emailed them with no response. Any advice?:dunno:

Ernest Emerson
03-15-2010, 16:02
Dear Logan.45,

There is a lot to be said about persistence. I would email them again. But, be nice, you get much better results. Just tell them you are a loyal customer and want to remain so.

But, realize that companies are sometimes busy and sometimes there are stacks of emails to be addressed. Email - give it a week then try again.

Best Regards,

Ernest R. Emerson

Logan.45
03-17-2010, 04:13
I called Benchmade, had to call a few times and leave messages. they would never call back or reply to emails. I finally spoke with someone and they are sending me new clip and screws.