Let's talk about PSL's [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about PSL's

Aceman
03-14-2010, 16:02
So...talk. What do you love? Hate? Change? Ammo? Optics? Best performance?

Duct Tape
03-14-2010, 18:08
I've got one and have kept it stock so far. As funds permit I'd like to get an 8x scope. I like that it shoots relatively cheap surplus ammo. I dislike having to clean up thoroughly and in a relatively short amount of time.

All in all it's a super-fun rifle that makes a big boom and is accurate enough for government work.

space_weazel
03-14-2010, 21:21
I would get a kit and one of the nodak receivers so I could build a tactical 7.62x54r if only there were standard capacity magazines.

sputnik767
03-14-2010, 21:34
It's an AK with a larger receiver, chambered for 7.62x54R. As such, it will be only as good as an AK. That's not a bad thing, hell, my AK will shoot 1/4-1/2 inch groups at 25 yards from the bench, using open sights and crappy Wolf ammo. Just don't expect too much from it. But they look cool. Personally, I prefer my Finnish M39 Mosin-Nagant. That one will have the holes touch with Russian surplus ammo at 25 yards in my unskilled hands. And I know it can do better than that.

vrex
03-15-2010, 12:30
Coming straight from the cugir factory and not assembled here, it's put together very well and very robust. Great rifle. Mine is 1.5 MOA at 100 yards. it is a DM rifle, light and accurate enough for its intended purpose. One of my favorites.

Duct Tape
03-15-2010, 21:11
Coming straight from the cugir factory and not assembled here, it's put together very well and very robust. Great rifle. Mine is 1.5 MOA at 100 yards. it is a DM rifle, light and accurate enough for its intended purpose. One of my favorites.

+1 for the Cugir factory built rifles.