Selling a Bullpup to person in UK ok? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Selling a Bullpup to person in UK ok?

sequoyahjoe
03-18-2010, 15:49
I appologize if this in the wrong place but I wasn't sure where to post. Basically, I am auctioning (Ebay) a Muzzelite bullpup conversion kit for a Ruger 10/22. No receiver or anything, just the plastic stock and assembly that converts the guts of your 10/22 to a 26 1/2 inch or so pup rifle.
I get a bidder in the United Kningdom wanting to know if I will ship there. I have no idea what to tell him, as I don't know what there laws and my laws allow. I figured maybe you guys would know the answer.
Thanks

RWBlue
03-18-2010, 19:33
You are in the wrong section. Odds are we in this section will not know. Repost this in the General Firearms forum. There are some people who ship over seas. There are some Glocktalk people in England. Additionally, change the title to "Shipping Gunstock to United Kningdom" or better yet the part of the UK the person is in. Some parts of the UK have different regs than others.

sequoyahjoe
03-18-2010, 20:49
Thanks RWBlue,
I posted it over there.

r2kba
03-18-2010, 21:54
I don't think just anyone can export gun parts.

RWBlue
03-18-2010, 22:19
I don't think just anyone can export gun parts.

It is not cut and dry. I tried importing gun parts and the rules are more complex than NFA because you are not just dealing with American laws, but foreign laws.

DriBak
03-20-2010, 19:53
Yes, you can ship sporting goods to the UK