after market parts [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : after market parts

danglock
03-22-2010, 14:37
hi glockers,
i kind of feel sad:crying: for you gappers. i talk about an after market barrel and catch some flack. how about all the other after market parts that are discussed here, after market, sights, plus twos, mags, springs, slides, the list goes on. i though we had an open forum on gaps? if we cannot talk gap stuff, i am gone...........danglock0152

DannyR
03-22-2010, 14:49
Talk away and enjoy your stay!

srd
03-22-2010, 17:32
I agree with Danny..start talking. I got a barrel for my GAP just happened to run into some problems with it. Waiting for a reply from Lonewolf. With the hours i work its difficult or i should say next to impossible for me to call them so i sent an e-mail for some answers and havent heard anything yet.

Fire_Medic
03-22-2010, 17:36
I agree with Danny..start talking. I got a barrel for my GAP just happened to run into some problems with it. Waiting for a reply from Lonewolf. With the hours i work its difficult or i should say next to impossible for me to call them so i sent an e-mail for some answers and havent heard anything yet.

What issue are you having?

Glock39Pirate
03-22-2010, 18:03
sorry brothers but I didn't buy a GAP just to get another caliber barrel. I bought a GAP cuz there isn't any reason to change PERFECTION! :cool:

Fire_Medic
03-22-2010, 18:07
sorry brothers but I didn't buy a GAP just to get another caliber barrel. I bought a GAP cuz there isn't any reason to change PERFECTION! :cool:

Not another caliber barrel. LW recently released 45 GAP barrels for each GAP model which allows you to shoot lead for cheaper ammo.
:wavey:

danglock
03-22-2010, 18:12
hi gappers,
a big thanks to danny R.
yes i purchased a lone wolf barrel for my g37, it fit in the slide, and the slide would not move back. called lw, and anna said send it back. will ship in the morning. i compared the glock with lw barrel, and there are some differances.
i bought the lw barrel to shoot lead, if you like the factory barrel, and only shoot copper, you will enjoy the factory barrel. like chevys and fords.
good shooting gappers....danglock0152

srd
03-24-2010, 05:30
Fire-medic..it doesnt fit the gun. Sent an e-mail and made a phone call..no response yet. Nice looking barrel though. Hopefully i can get one that works and run some back to back loads across the screens.

Fire_Medic
03-24-2010, 06:45
Fire-medic..it doesnt fit the gun. Sent an e-mail and made a phone call..no response yet. Nice looking barrel though. Hopefully i can get one that works and run some back to back loads across the screens.

They'll get you squared away. Send an email to the address listed for the armorer. His name is Dan and he's a member here also. He'll take care of you.

srd
03-24-2010, 17:01
Talked to a sweet lady today that asked me to ship it back to her attention and they would take care of it. I cant ask for any more than that. As she found out i am very easy to get along with . Wonder if she is married ? Nice voice !!! Thanks for the info about Dan... very much appreciated. If needed i would even ship my oem barrel with theirs to show him the difference.

Fire_Medic
03-24-2010, 17:10
No problem. I'm a big fan of LW because of their excellent customer service. I have yet to date had any issue with any of their products myself.

srd
03-24-2010, 18:18
Thats the main reason i bought from them because of what i read here. Almost ordered a Barsto since i already have 3 others but not in 45 GAP. I am sure i will not be disappointed. The first barrel was a work of art ! Thanks again

Fire_Medic
03-24-2010, 19:03
Thats the main reason i bought from them because of what i read here. Almost ordered a Barsto since i already have 3 others but not in 45 GAP. I am sure i will not be disappointed. The first barrel was a work of art ! Thanks again

No problem keep us updated as to the new barrel. :wavey:

BOGE
03-29-2010, 13:25
A Ędrop inĘ barrel is analagous to a maintennce free wife, i.e., they don┤t exist. ALL after market barrels need fitted IMO. :wavey: