Kramer OWB Scabbard for a K9 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Kramer OWB Scabbard for a K9

sickboy013
03-23-2010, 17:50
Hey guys I just posted a new Kramer OWB Scabbard for the K9 for $60.00 in the holster classifieds on here.

I got it for my CW9 but it didn't work!

Sale is listed here... http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1200738

mitchg233
03-24-2010, 13:14
how did it not fit the CW9?

sickboy013
03-24-2010, 13:45
First off the holster is waaaaay too tight! I know leather holsters require breaking in, I have owned several customer leather holsters, but this is a struggle to get the pistol all the way seated in the holser. And once it is in, it is a pain in the butt to get it out of the holster.

Also the moulds for the slide release and slide release pin, ejection chamber, the body by the trigger guard, and the moulding at the end of the barrel are just a little off. It looks like the barrel bottoms out a little too early in the holster causing everything not to line up.

I called Kramer and they said that it wouldn't work because it was specifically made for the K9. I kinda jumped the gun... no pun intended... when I bought this, because I thought it would work and it was a good deal. I should have done some research before I bought it.

Patchman
03-24-2010, 16:46
I have a K9 but never owned a OWB holster for it because the gun is so slim it's just perfect for IWB. I'm sure someone will come along and grab it.