Question after moving [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : Question after moving

03-24-2010, 14:25
I have NFA items registered with the ATF through my trust. What actions exactly should be taken after moving, but staying within the same city? Am I correct in that I just need to inform the ATF in writing of my address change?

Zak Smith
03-24-2010, 21:11
You need to notify the ATF in writing of a permanent address change. This can be done with a letter or by using a 5320.20 and checking the box that indicates the item will not be returning to its original address. Also, if there are any documents with the trust that need to be updated, change those too.