Blue tooth home phones [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Blue tooth home phones

Dalton Wayne
03-25-2010, 19:25
Does anyone know if they make a bluetooth cordless home phone, I have one for my cell just thinking it would be nice to have on my home phone.
Regards
DW

srhoades
03-25-2010, 20:16
Not bluetooth but you can get a plantronics cordless headset for your home phone.

fireguy129
03-28-2010, 10:05
I saw a home phone at Sams Club that was supposed to bluetooth to your cell phone. I don't know if it could go directly to your earpiece though.

TBO
03-28-2010, 10:15
My home phone handsets are cordless and have speaker phones built into the handsets.

I use the speaker phone feature a lot.

Drjones
03-30-2010, 18:27
Not bluetooth but you can get a plantronics cordless headset for your home phone.

Yes. I have one and it is a GREAT device! Might consider selling it, if you're interested....haven't used it in a while. Worked very well.

Maximaking
04-01-2010, 18:15
Hey they do make a device that you can plug your home phone into and it will connect to the bluetooth on your cellphone. I have one and it works OK, it's just a cheap GE model.

OldLincoln
04-01-2010, 22:01
Yes they do. VTech makes a couple models and they are not very expensive, and other makers are out there also. One model allows 2 cell phones to attach and you can even have both in use at the same time. They are really cool for those with hearing aids and a bluetooth device for that. They can take calls from the land line to hearing aids.