Crossroads of the West vs the Las Vegas Gun Show [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Crossroads of the West vs the Las Vegas Gun Show

F22-Raptor
03-26-2010, 13:51
Which one is better?

I'm planing a trip to Vegas this October and I'd like to attend one of the gun shows around that time.
One is the Crossroads of the West Oct 16-17 - The Cashman Center, the other is The Las Vegas Gun Show Oct 30-31 - Sports center.

I've found some threads about the Crossroads show but almost nothing about LVGS.

I'm from Canada so I won't be able to buy much (as in no guns) but I will definitely buy some stuff that won't cause me problems at the border (optics, knives, etc).

I'd really appreciate it if you shared your opinions re. these two shows.

Thanks

D.

SinCityGlocker
03-26-2010, 16:35
CCW is prohibited at cashman center but permitted at the sports park

F22-Raptor
03-26-2010, 20:15
Stupid question but what is CCW?

ammosdad
03-27-2010, 06:15
Crossroads is the best of the two.

osiruscyn
03-27-2010, 19:51
Stupid question but what is CCW?

Carry Concealed Weapon.

Quiet
03-28-2010, 09:34
Which one is better?

I'm planing a trip to Vegas this October and I'd like to attend one of the gun shows around that time.
One is the Crossroads of the West Oct 16-17 - The Cashman Center, the other is The Las Vegas Gun Show Oct 30-31 - Sports center.

I've found some threads about the Crossroads show but almost nothing about LVGS.

I'm from Canada so I won't be able to buy much (as in no guns) but I will definitely buy some stuff that won't cause me problems at the border (optics, knives, etc).

I'd really appreciate it if you shared your opinions re. these two shows.

Thanks

D.

Goto the Crossroads of the West gunshow, it'll have more accessories that you could purchase.

CCW is prohibited at cashman center but permitted at the sports park

Since, the OP is a foreigner, the CCW issue is a moot point.

F22-Raptor
03-29-2010, 09:06
Thank guys, Crossroads it is.
I wished the dates were the other way around (Crossroads on Oct 30-31) so I can go to the SEMA show too, oh well, next time.

D.