Found some smaller safety glasses that actually fit!!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Found some smaller safety glasses that actually fit!!!!

drpdw
03-28-2010, 16:40
Hi, all!
Long time since I've been on the GF... I had to share this with those of you out there who are tired of your safety glasses not fitting your face properly because they are just too big. I found a pair at Gander Mt., for under $10 (Radians Micro), that fits perfectly...AND they come in both yellow and clear! Yay! :cool:
-drpdw

sawgrass
03-28-2010, 17:26
Hi Doc, it's been a long time. Congrats on the glasses.
How's the shooting going? Still carrying the G26?
I picked up my first .357 revolver. It is so fun!!
SG

drpdw
03-29-2010, 10:38
Hi, SG,
Long time no talk, GF! All is well but am feeling a bit overwhelmed with an endless number of absolute deadlines. I still make time, however, to hit the range most Tuesday early mornings. I added a new addition to the 9mm family--- a little Kel Tec PF-9. After putting a Hogue, Jr. grip on it (with a bit of bling...BTW), and replacing a faulty mag catch/spring assembly, it's shooting well. Yes, I still carry (half of the time now) my trusty G-26 and split my range time between the Glock, Sig (P239) and the Kel Tec.

Congrats on your new revolver...The .357 IS fun to shoot...my LEO range friends have had me shoot one of these guys (with both the .347 and a .38 light load) in addition to a plethora of other cool weapons, including a...44 magnum, Glock .357sig, and some .45 revolvers and .45 semi-autos. The latter is calling to me and I may add a full-sized .45 to the family this year, once I decide on a Glock or a Sig.

How are YOU doing?
-drpdw:cool:

sawgrass
03-29-2010, 11:23
I'm good. Life has been very busy, with many changes, fortunately for the better.

Glad you're still getting out on Tuesdays. If you are considering a full
size .45, try and shoot a good 1911. They are my favorites!!
I have three Colts, one Kimber, one Springfield and a custom Novak-Colt.
The custom gun is worth every penny and is pure pleasure to shoot.
To me NOTHING feels as good in the hand as a 1911 and a Browning HP.

SG

LilWolfess
03-29-2010, 18:49
... I found a pair at Gander Mt., for under $10 (Radians Micro), that fits perfectly...AND they come in both yellow and clear! Yay! :cool:
-drpdw

+1

They also come in black. They are really awesome for windy days and keeping the sun and bugs and dirt out of my eyes at work..

drpdw
04-06-2010, 18:12
Hi Doc, it's been a long time. Congrats on the glasses.
How's the shooting going? Still carrying the G26?
I picked up my first .357 revolver. It is so fun!!
SG

SG,
How's the shooting? Great...with my own 3 9mms and any other gun my range buddies want me to try, including a .357 revolver, shooting both a .357 and a light .38 round.

What's new?...Get this...The LEO who shoots next to me at the range challenges me almost every week...right hand (my dominant one), left hand, pick up and shoot without aiming at a particular spot on the target,...and most recently...aiming at a target downrange, closing my eyes for several seconds, and then shooting blind! :wow: The result: almost dead-on...scary how our right hemisphere takes over!
-drpdw