Newbie [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

BamaAla
03-30-2010, 04:25

Y-NotG23
03-30-2010, 04:35
I use a MTAC for my G23 and I liked it so much I got one for my 1911 as well.
I can carry all day and for the most part, forget that its there.

Yesterday for example, I was up at 3am. Dressed and armed by 3:30. Drove 200 miles, ran network cables all day, drove back home and put my gun away at 6:30pm. Other than a few adjustments during the day, it was just about like carrying my wallet. I knew it was there but it was never a distraction.

I was working in a PBX room of a new construction site with several people in and out of the room with me all day. No one ever suspected. Or at least no one mentioned anything about it if they did notice.

grenadier
03-30-2010, 09:19
Mitch Rosen Upper Limit Express. 75 bucks from the Rosen site, and it really hugs the gun to the body. It can be used as either a same side, or opposite side draw, and rides high, allowing you to conceal it easily with an untucked shirt.

Just make sure you get a good, thick, stiff leather belt.

Brad_G
03-31-2010, 09:22
Welcome to the sight.

I'll be T-town a couple weekends a month starting October. I'll be working on my EMBA at the University.

I'd like to hear some more about the holsters you are trying out and which ones you like.

If you get a chance, stop by ASA and join up. (link below)

BamaAla
03-31-2010, 23:22
Thanks for the welcome and advice everyone. I am about to order the Mtac and a well made belt. I'll report back with my findings.

As soon as I'm done typing this, I am going over to your site to register Brad_G. I looked around earlier and found the section about classes helpful. I think I will utilize a few of those soon. Also, I don't know if you got your undergraduate degree here, but I would be more than happy to help you become acquainted with the city if you wish.

FM12
04-06-2010, 01:34
Roll Tide Roll!!

All I got to say bout that!!