Lwd complete lowers [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Lwd complete lowers

jesse_james
03-31-2010, 23:05
does anybody have info on these lowers from lone wolf? I just ordered my long slide from them and purchased a 6"kkm Bbl to go along with it. I would love to get this lower so I can have two G20's, one long slide LWD and the other from glock with stock Bbl for home defense ... the LWD will be for hunting and range/ nuclear reloads... Any information on these lowers would be awsome and info on the triggers used in them trigger bars/connectors.... all the specs!:whistling:

saspic
04-01-2010, 02:24
Which frame is this? I couldn't find any on their website, just
Lone Wolf Complete Lower Coming soon.
http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Default.aspx?PAGE=Main%20Page

But their mini catalog has a lower for the small frame 9/40/357/.45GAP GLOCKS.
http://www.lonewolfdist.com/uiimages/10000/lwd_cat_2010.pdf

Where are you seeing Lone Wolf large frame (10mm) GLOCKS?

leadslinger13
04-01-2010, 11:39
i don't think they have the lowers for the 20 yet. If you hear any different please post.

jesse_james
04-02-2010, 11:52
They gave me a time frame of later this year for the G20 lower and that it is a for sure product. Now I hope the are out when they say they will be unlike the uppers lol j/k... great products... But they already offer FS lowers for glocks so that is promising!!!

matai
04-04-2010, 18:10
Would you guys rather have a LWD lower for your G20 or a really good grip reduction?

saspic
04-05-2010, 07:17
I'll get the Lone Wolf longslide, but I really do like stock, so in order of preference

4th Generation GLOCK 20, probably with a larger backstrap
The current GLOCK 20, as is.
Current G20 with grip reduction.
Aftermarket frame.

leadslinger13
04-05-2010, 13:51
I am going to have to save for either. My preference was a grip reduction until i saw the LWD lower advertised i figured i would wait to see what they were like and compare prices.

My 10mm dream list.

1.my 20 with either grip reduction or LWD lower
2.LWD long slide.
3. 29

The bonus of the LWD lower i would end up with two full size 20's.

DrtyHarry
04-05-2010, 14:16
Would you guys rather have a LWD lower for your G20 or a really good grip reduction?

I would have to hold one to tell ya, honestly. But the LWD lower does look bad ***.

DH

modelflyer2003
04-09-2010, 18:25
Explain this to me. If you can buy a LW complete lower receiver, slide and barrel, aren't they selling Glocks per se. I probably don't need a background check to buy a lower receiver, slide or barrel. I wonder if their receivers have serial numbers on them. It's probably cheaper to buy a completed handgun from Glock. I'm all for options for buyers. If I manage to ruin my receiver on my Glock 26, I would like to know I can replace it for a lot less money than a new handgun. Someone enlighten me.

DrtyHarry
04-09-2010, 20:16
Explain this to me. If you can buy a LW complete lower receiver, slide and barrel, aren't they selling Glocks per se. I probably don't need a background check to buy a lower receiver, slide or barrel. I wonder if their receivers have serial numbers on them. It's probably cheaper to buy a completed handgun from Glock. I'm all for options for buyers. If I manage to ruin my receiver on my Glock 26, I would like to know I can replace it for a lot less money than a new handgun. Someone enlighten me.

I'm pretty sure the receivers have to be run through your FFL to get it, just like buying a pistol. Slides and barrels don't.

DH

leadslinger13
04-10-2010, 03:49
I'm pretty sure the receivers have to be run through your FFL to get it, just like buying a pistol. Slides and barrels don't.

DH

absolutely. All receivers except for the sig 250 are the portion of the gun that tracked. The sig 250 started to make the actual guts of the gun modular and serialized that as a unit which allows the owner to buy any receiver, barrel and slide combo, a sweet one piece multi-gun unit. I really wanted one when they first came out but that trigger was awful and no 10mm.