Stressfire Vol. 3? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Stressfire Vol. 3?

WDN
04-06-2010, 18:59
Mas,
I've followed your work for many years now. Is there still a chance that you will publish Stressfire Vol.3? Or maybe a Rifle version of Combat handgunnery?
My wife and I have both had the pleasure of training with you down at MTG. Good times.

Mas Ayoob
04-06-2010, 20:23
Might be out before too terribly long; stay tuned. :cool:

In the meantime, if you're interested in the StressFire approach to the rifle, we do have the DVD "StressFire III" which encompasses what I call Emergency Rifle shooting. It's available from Police Bookshelf, PO Box 122, Concord, NH 03302, or you can call in your order toll-free at 1-800-624-9049.

WDN, if you saw "StressFire I", the handgun DVD, available from the same source, you recall that the recoil control demonstrations from each stance were done with full power 180 grain/1600 foot-second .44 Magnum rounds from my S&W 629 Mountain Gun. The parallel on the rifle vid is demonstrating the techniques full-auto with M16, 7.62mm NATO HK G3, etc.

Same principles, slightly different body mechanics to make them work with long gun instead of handgun. "Make 'fight or flight' work for you instead of against you."

best,
Mas

Best,
Mas