Blue Press [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Blue Press

robin303
04-06-2010, 19:43
Got my first one today. Yep now I know what your talking about. For awhile there I thought you were talking about a blue machine of some sort. :rofl:What was nice was the fold out is what I have the Type 99 Jap rifle. Amazing good karma but not nearly the same feeling I had with those other fold outs. :whistling:

Billet
04-06-2010, 20:20
Don't forget polishing media.

GioaJack
04-06-2010, 20:43
The Blue Press is indeed a fine little magazine but it has been surpassed by the monthly Hornady Red Renegade.

When you sent in your warranty registration card for a LNL they automatically enroll you for a free subscription. (It was about 3 months before I got my first issue, now they come like clockwork.)

As with the Blue Press, it's filled with great articles and product reviews but has the added benefit of being geared toward loaders instead of just shooters.

Probably the best feature are the coupons, (or coupon codes) that are in it every month... at least $250 per month.

A couple of months ago they had a coupon for $150 off a LNL with free shipping. Another month it was for $75 off their press just below the LNL.

Every month they have a two for one coupon for any of their bullets with free shipping but there's a limit of 4 boxes per order.

This month it's a $100 off their new case prep machine and some other stuff that I didn't pay much attention to.

The only problem I see with the magazine is they don't use great looking models like they Blue Press.

Us old guys look for excitement anywhere we can find it. :whistling:

Jack

robin303
04-06-2010, 22:47
Don't forget polishing media.

:rofl: Lava is not a good thing.

mteagle1
04-07-2010, 06:30
You mean there is something else in the Blue Press besides the models. Those who can't do still like to look.

unclebob
04-07-2010, 07:07
HELP you computer wizards. Do anyone know why when I was reading Jacks Post that I started too get this floating brown stuff on the bottom of my computer screen and the more I read the higher it got.:whistling: