Idiot with gun again! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Idiot with gun again!

Evan N. Payawal
04-07-2010, 07:57
I just watched video of the recent raid that was done by the OMB (Ronnie Ricketts na ang head..oh man, it gets better and better) in Makati Cinema Square. As luck would have it, the power outage at 2 o' clock happened at exactly that time. And as human nature would have it, it created tension and fear.

But the STUPIDEST thing I saw was one of the OMB discharging what looked like a pump action shotgun right INSIDE the mall, as a "warning shot."

Please can anyone tell me how STUPID As^&^$(*&%les like that are even allowed to possess an FA, let alone carry it during the gun ban.

What the F*&$#%CK!!

edtf
04-07-2010, 08:13
I just watched video of the recent raid that was done by the OMB (Ronnie Ricketts na ang head..oh man, it gets better and better) in Makati Cinema Square. As luck would have it, the power outage at 2 o' clock happened at exactly that time. And as human nature would have it, it created tension and fear.

But the STUPIDEST thing I saw was one of the OMB discharging what looked like a pump action shotgun right INSIDE the mall, as a "warning shot."

Please can anyone tell me how STUPID As^&^$(*&%les like that are even allowed to possess an FA, let alone carry it during the gun ban.

What the F*&$#%CK!!

Yes you are right this takes the cake!!! If I was the mall owner I will press charges against the OMB and the agent.

Evan N. Payawal
04-07-2010, 09:32
Yes you are right this takes the cake!!! If I was the mall owner I will press charges against the OMB and the agent.

If the chief PNP himself doesn't immediately revoke the FA license of that idiot, I would be severely disappointed. I didn't see a single PNP uniform in that footage, so I doubt if this "team" coordinated with the Makati police.

Baka akala nila, NASA ACTION MOVIE SILA!