So I turn on the tumbler and..... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : So I turn on the tumbler and.....

BK63
04-07-2010, 19:11
Forgot all about it some how. I get back from the range on Saturday, dump my dirty brass into the tumbler, turn it on and walk away. The loading room is in the basement. Things must have happened because I walked out and never looked back. I'm thinkin on....WEDNESDAY, that I need to load for the weekend, go to the basement and hear this sound. It's my tumbler!! Still going from Saturday! I now have the nicest brass in town :supergrin:

n2extrm
04-07-2010, 19:20
I did a similar move. I now have a cheap light timmer from home depot that I set for what ever I want and it turns it off when I forget!

PCJim
04-07-2010, 21:21
I did a similar move. I now have a cheap light timmer from home depot that I set for what ever I want and it turns it off when I forget!

Been using one ever since I bought the tumbler... Position the trips for two hours and, as Ron Popiel use to say, "set it and forget it".

gjk5
04-07-2010, 21:29
Been using one ever since I bought the tumbler... Position the trips for two hours and, as Ron Popiel use to say, "set it and forget it".

yep, same here.

dbarry
04-07-2010, 21:34
a great idea! my tumbler is out in "the man cave" and you guys got me wondering if it is on... crap, got to find my shoe's and go outside. At least it isn't 10 degrees w/ a foot of snow!

gjk5
04-08-2010, 17:38

D'oh!

doubletap.