is there really a one stop shop? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : is there really a one stop shop?

cowboywannabe
04-09-2010, 01:21
i have a G29 on order and im looking to get the pearce +0 mag plates (2), a stouter recoil spring assy, a grip plug.....for starters.

ive found most of this at lone wolf except though the recoil spring is after market it is not a stiffer spring just the same but on a s.s. rod., and i dont think i found the grip plug for the G29 standard frame (NOT sf).

where can i get all this in one place?

id like to get a stouter recoil spring for my LCP also....

MinervaDoe
04-09-2010, 08:43
I thought you said "Is there really a one shot stop."

:supergrin:

cowboywannabe
04-09-2010, 12:20
thats a blasphemy question in the 10 Ring. LOL.

cowboywannabe
04-09-2010, 12:53
i guess i'll hafta order from a few places to get the few things i want to upgrade my G29, mag extentions from one place, grip plug from another......but where can i get a stronger recoil spring assembly?

the ones i see on lone wolf are steel but make no mention of the increased strength if any. i got the kit for my G20 and have installed the 22 pounder and like the way it shoots with it, but the same ammo in the G29 with the stock strength spring isnt what im after.

what do you guys with a G29 use? im not looking to shoot hunting loads from ym G29 but the DT 135gr. Nosler h.p.s are FAST as all get out and id like something to tame them a little like i have in my 20.

hill billy
04-11-2010, 06:10
Wolff makes a new guide rod and spring for the 29. It is a non captured spring and works well.

cowboywannabe
04-11-2010, 23:32
whats the differences between the wolf set up and the stock set up?

for me its not the plastic vs. steel guide rod, its the stronger spring that holds the slide closed for a nano second longer, and dampens (somewhat) the recoil of the slide coming backwards.

Berto
04-12-2010, 14:54
Wal mart has a 63% OSS.