CRKT Hissatsu knife [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : CRKT Hissatsu knife

Edwood
04-10-2010, 16:16
Any Hissatsu knife users out there? I have been carrying mine for a few months now, strapped to my Blackhawk Rifle plate carrier. Just looking to see if someone has any experience whit this knife.:wavey:

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz325/Ninja_serv/DSC03661.jpg

NeverMore1701
04-10-2010, 20:57
Too specialized for me, though I do like the way it looks.

Edwood
04-10-2010, 22:12
Too specialized for me, though I do like the way it looks.

I get a lot of questions from a lot of the guys in from work.
I have bought 8 of them for my team mates this past month, and the DVD System of Strategy: Edged Weapons Use for Combat by James Williams has been playing at the office all the time. Itís a must see. We have be including some of does techniques during our urban operations training.

MURRAY
04-11-2010, 11:00
its no swiss army knife but it has a place and it seems to work well for that

mitchshrader
04-13-2010, 17:12
I don't see any advantage over a double edged dagger. I've got some 6" blade Ek Cammando #2 daggers, 5 of 'em, and wouldn't swap 2 for 1.

N.D.Glock23
04-17-2010, 23:07
Any Hissatsu knife users out there? I have been carrying mine for a few months now, strapped to my Blackhawk Rifle plate carrier. Just looking to see if someone has any experience whit this knife.:wavey:

I have 1 and although mine was seriously flawed due to poor QC .(slipped by QC)
I would say that IMHO if the one you have is properly and precisely ground, and I'm sure you are capable of properly sharpening it (right?) then it is a very good antipersonnel knife and excells at it's intended usage Which is CQ target neutralization, and last ditch SD but it is not as good as a faithfull *copy of the original,
*(blade/edge geometry, sharpening/edge polishing)
but it should still perform quite well.

The best

N.D.

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz325/Ninja_serv/DSC03661.jpg

Ten letters.