Any CZ 52 collectors out there? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Any CZ 52 collectors out there?

lclick
04-15-2010, 08:43
I am looking for information. I have 2 of the CZ 52 pistols. One is an "arsenal rebuild" that has a dark finish and the other is the original parkerized green finish in about 98% condition. I bought it because it looked so good and was all original with matching numbers. I was looking at it again yesterday and suddenly realized that it does not have any importer's stamp on it. What does that do for the value?

panzer1
04-15-2010, 20:44
I am looking for information. I have 2 of the CZ 52 pistols. One is an "arsenal rebuild" that has a dark finish and the other is the original parkerized green finish in about 98% condition. I bought it because it looked so good and was all original with matching numbers. I was looking at it again yesterday and suddenly realized that it does not have any importer's stamp on it. What does that do for the value?Any thing that does not have an importer's stamp or mark is a better value as far as I know.Now do you like them & how do they shoot?

lclick
04-15-2010, 21:17
Any thing that does not have an importer's stamp or mark is a better value as far as I know.Now do you like them & how do they shoot?

Yes, I really enjoy them. These guns are built like tanks and are a lot of fun to shoot. They throw a real fireball in low light.

bac1023
04-16-2010, 22:33
I have one, but I'm not a collector.

Cool pistols though. :thumbsup:

GlockPride
04-30-2010, 22:10
And remember folks, don't dryfire the 52.

I would also say that the lack of importer marks means you shouldn't be bringing guns back from foreign lands in your luggage. :wavey:

doesn't M2 have a ton of 52's?