My Invention - Potential? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : My Invention - Potential?

SCmasterblaster
04-15-2010, 15:44
I have invented a special but simple device that renders any Glock pistol (and likely all other autoloading pistols) totally inoperable, but allows the pistol to be ready for action in less than hal a second. I used this device from 1995 until a few months ago (I somehow broke my G17).
What woud be the best way for me to introduce this device to my shooting brothers and sisters?

JR
04-16-2010, 21:40
Are you looking to manufacture yourself, distribute yourself? What exactly do you plan to do with it? If you want to simply show it, have at it!
If you would like to discuss you can call me direct at 208-437-0612 ext 102 or email at lonewolf@lonewolfdist.com

SCmasterblaster
08-09-2010, 10:19
Are you looking to manufacture yourself, distribute yourself? What exactly do you plan to do with it? If you want to simply show it, have at it!
If you would like to discuss you can call me direct at 208-437-0612 ext 102 or email at lonewolf@lonewolfdist.com

I just sent you a reply via email, sir. :supergrin:

SCmasterblaster
08-19-2010, 12:09
I was wondering if anyone here in GT is truly interested in a simple yet revolutionary invention that makes Glock handguns far safer . . . . .

I have invented a special but simple device that renders any Glock pistol (and likely all other autoloading pistols) totally inoperable, but allows the pistol to be ready for action in less than hal a second. I used this device from 1995 until a few months ago (I somehow broke my G17).
What woud be the best way for me to introduce this device to my shooting brothers and sisters?