PDA

View Full Version : 20 Shot in Chicago Within 12 Hours - Crosspost

volsbear
04-16-2010, 16:11
I already commented. Post 3 I think.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1210009

JWS755
04-21-2010, 09:21
I work there. I see this stupidity every night. Its the law of temperature. Most of these mutts are keeping warm in mommas house over the winter, and when the weather breaks, out they come. Once they start mixing, the fights/attitudes/violence starts. It happens every year in April, much to the astonishment of the Chicago Libune, and Sup. Weiss. The good news is that most of the carnage is idiot on idiot. The guns are already illegal, and only the bad guys have them it seems. Every night is Friday night when you don't have or want a job....
Yesterdays Sun Times headline was a 17 yr punk gangbanger who said to the cop as he lay dying, he knew who shot him and he wasn't gonna say. Momma said he was a 'respectful' kid, but he had 14 arrests already and a tattoo that if I recall correctly said "C-Murder" on his arm. How does anyone reach that kid? With that sort of mindset, he was not likely destined for greatness, his destiny was set out by the social mess he lived in.

The good news if you stay out of those areas and don't buy drugs/commit crimes, your odds of being shot are no worse than anywhere else in the state.

varmint6
04-22-2010, 14:45
its surprising all that crime there i thought you cant own hanguns in chicago?
wow the criminals must be breaking the law huh?