PDA

View Full Version : PM9 Holster Help

Sharky7
04-16-2010, 17:42
Hey guys - I'm looking for a holster, let me know if you have any suggestions
-Paddle
-Kydex or leather
-Under $75

I have a Galco matrix I use right now, but the curve of the paddle is very drastic and digs into my hips and side of my leg when I am driving, very uncomfortable.

Any suggestions?

Martlee3
04-16-2010, 18:41
Here is reading material and eye candy!
http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683035&highlight=holster+thread

the perfesser
04-16-2010, 21:00
Martlee3's cross-reference is very helpful. But I will give the OP a quick reply re PM9 holsters. For pocket carry I like the DeSantis Nemesis. For a leather OWB I like the Don Hume J.I.T. slide. For IWB -- I dunno.

I like Fobus paddles as range holsters or quick-grab holsters for other pistols, but the two listed above make a Fobus superfluous.

wagonm
04-16-2010, 23:50
To me, PM9=IWB, small, flat and short enough making it very IWB-comfortable. for <$75, take a look at Mitch Rosen Clipper.

Sharky7
04-17-2010, 07:40
Thanks for the replies. I already have a few holsters I like a lot, I use the crossbreed for concealed carry. Right now though, I need an paddle holster for this gun for a specific use. Iwb carry or pocket carry won't do.

Can anyone suggest a good paddle holster?

alnitak
04-19-2010, 08:12
For a paddle holster, I also use the Galco M5X Matrix. Seems to work well. Take it off when driving if you must. I can't use any holster on the hip when driving -- not enough room in the seat and the seat belt hook-up get in the way. That's the nice thing about the paddle -- easy on, easy off.

Best holster for sitting is either a shoulder holster or cross-draw. Everything else is uncomfortable for me.

Sharky7
04-20-2010, 15:40
For a paddle holster, I also use the Galco M5X Matrix. Seems to work well. Take it off when driving if you must. I can't use any holster on the hip when driving -- not enough room in the seat and the seat belt hook-up get in the way. That's the nice thing about the paddle -- easy on, easy off.

Best holster for sitting is either a shoulder holster or cross-draw. Everything else is uncomfortable for me.

Yeah that's the paddle holster I have. I hope I didn't get a lemon.

I have the same Matrix holster for my Glock 26 I use for a quick on-off and to-from work. The paddle on that one is great. The paddle on my Matrix for the Kahr PM9 is MUCH more curved.

I wonder if I could just heat the damm thing up enough to flatten it out a bit.

Mr. S
04-20-2010, 16:52
Try a JSHolsters paddle holster.

http://www.jsholsters.com/holsters.asp

I have one and it is my favorite OWB holster.

Linux3
04-20-2010, 17:48
For outside waistband wear I like this one with the FBI 15 degree cant.
http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=53

I also have a wallet holster from the Kahr website and a IWB that a friend made.

If I'm wearing a sports coat the Comp-tac is great.

JimBianchi
04-20-2010, 18:06
I have a right handed crossbreed MicroClip for the PM9 I'm not using.

$35 via PayPal and it;s yours.

PM for details.