Kahr Forums [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Kahr Forums

BuckeyeBlast
04-18-2010, 19:53
Guys, love love love my Kahr PM9. This is becomming my favorite pistol. I've never had such accuracy out of such a small gun. Anywho, as I'm continuing in the lust I'm curious - are there any Kahr forums with the enthusiasm for Kahrs that Glock Talk has for Glocks?
(hope this is appropriate to ask here)

If things keep going as well as they are with this PM9, a few hundred more rounds down the pipe and I may have a G26 for sale. :cool:
(not for sale now, don't ask :tongueout: )
But when I do decide to switch to the PM9 for daily carry, the G26 sale will fund a set of XS 24/7 Big Dot sites for my PM9. :supergrin:

ripley16
04-18-2010, 20:21
Try this one, sponsered by Kahr;
http://www.kahrtalk.com/index.php

There's a fair amount of crossover from here to there and back.

PlayboyPenguin
04-18-2010, 20:29
Kahr is still very young. Historically speaking it is a babe as far as it's popularity is concerned. I think you will start to see more of a web presence from it in the near future. :)

Martlee3
04-19-2010, 04:43
Here is a segment of AR15.com for Kahr owners.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=5&f=35

Fonzie
04-20-2010, 11:17
Guys, love love love my Kahr PM9. This is becomming my favorite pistol. I've never had such accuracy out of such a small gun. Anywho, as I'm continuing in the lust I'm curious - are there any Kahr forums with the enthusiasm for Kahrs that Glock Talk has for Glocks?
(hope this is appropriate to ask here)

If things keep going as well as they are with this PM9, a few hundred more rounds down the pipe and I may have a G26 for sale. :cool:
(not for sale now, don't ask :tongueout: )
But when I do decide to switch to the PM9 for daily carry, the G26 sale will fund a set of XS 24/7 Big Dot sites for my PM9. :supergrin:

BB, I did the same. Sold my G26 to buy the PM9 and put big dots on it next. I really like that set up.
You won't keep your G26 for long.

Hubadub
04-24-2010, 18:48
I did a trade of a Bersa .380 and some ammo for the PM9.Best move I`ve ever made as a firearms owner.The KahrTalk forum has a ton of information and a really helpful, friendly group of people.