Elite Tactical Advantage [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Elite Tactical Advantage

pmkringiv
04-18-2010, 20:31
New accessory manufacture Finally Rails Rails and more Rails for Our pumps :wow:

http://www.elitetacticaladvantage.com/

vafish
04-19-2010, 11:34
Why would you want to add 3 1/4 lbs of aluminum to a shotgun?

Even adding 1 1/2 lbs to the muzzle of a pump gun would make it very unwieldy.

Not to mention their rails cost as much as the shotgun.

Although I like the looks of their Mossberg replacement safety button.

GAFinch
04-19-2010, 16:44
That looks hard to clean.

m24shooter
04-19-2010, 20:13
Why would you want to add 3 1/4 lbs of aluminum to a shotgun?
Because there is a huge interest in it, law enforcement distributors want it, it looks SO HOT/"seriously sexy",it "totally gives personality to the gun",it is "way hot", and it's damn cool. Or so I'm told.
Even adding 1 1/2 lbs to the muzzle of a pump gun would make it very unwieldy.
And it is being developed as a means of adding one of the Spike's Havoc launchers as an LL platform for LE use.
I'm not making any of the above up, if you think I'm kidding or being sarcastic.

bikerdog
04-19-2010, 20:51
did they seriously mount an Acog on a shot gun?

m24shooter
04-19-2010, 22:06
did they seriously mount an Acog on a shot gun?

I don't think you can rule anything out no matter how impractical it may be. I mean they encased a shotgun in over 60 inches of rail and added over 3 pounds.

TECH51
04-19-2010, 22:17
I don't think you can rule anything out no matter how impractical it may be. I mean they encased a shotgun in over 60 inches of rail and added over 3 pounds.

That with a Heavy mil spec Pro Patria breaching barrel. DAMMM..........:faint:

vafish
04-20-2010, 06:34
Well adding all that weight should reduce felt recoil.

bikerdog
04-20-2010, 08:32
Well adding all that weight should reduce felt recoil.

That's true and hey if they ad one of those mossberg 50 bmg brakes get that thing kicking like a 22lr

pmkringiv
04-20-2010, 09:39
I think you some of you are being a tad over critical. I mean look and consider the endless possibilities of your favorite boom stick. Optics, Lights & Lasers OH MY. :wow: I for one dont take weight into consideration when it come to my 590 due to it size and power it bring to the table. Add these rails and I would end up with a much bigger helping at that table. I for one can be counted on the apply 2 sets of these for each of my pumps and then now I am suddenly motivated to scoop up a 935 to dress up too:tongueout: Cant Wait. If 3 pounds is really that big an issue then I believe there are bigger problems at hand, Im not judging Im just saying:rofl:

Victoriagotagun
04-20-2010, 20:31
The Mossberg safety looks promising thats about it. :whistling:

aippi
04-20-2010, 20:47
Tacti-fool has advanced to a whole new level.

bikerdog
04-20-2010, 21:08
I think you some of you are being a tad over critical. I mean look and consider the endless possibilities of your favorite boom stick. Optics, Lights & Lasers OH MY. :wow: I for one dont take weight into consideration when it come to my 590 due to it size and power it bring to the table. Add these rails and I would end up with a much bigger helping at that table. I for one can be counted on the apply 2 sets of these for each of my pumps and then now I am suddenly motivated to scoop up a 935 to dress up too:tongueout: Cant Wait. If 3 pounds is really that big an issue then I believe there are bigger problems at hand, Im not judging Im just saying:rofl:

Well for me 3 pounds haging off the front is a big deal so who knows mabey I need to work out more than the 4 times a week I'm doing now. But for now ill stick with my 870 with surefire that's all the weight I can take.

vafish
04-21-2010, 07:17
Well for me 3 pounds haging off the front is a big deal so who knows mabey I need to work out more than the 4 times a week I'm doing now. But for now ill stick with my 870 with surefire that's all the weight I can take.

Try holding someone at gun point for 20-30 minutes while you wait for LE to arrive at your rural location. 3 pounds on the muzzle makes a huge difference. Excuse me Mr. home invader, please sit still while I set my shotgun down, it's getting heavy. :rofl:

F_G
04-21-2010, 07:56
Has anyone tried the bolt handle for the Moss 930/935?

bikerdog
04-21-2010, 11:59
Try holding someone at gun point for 20-30 minutes while you wait for LE to arrive at your rural location. 3 pounds on the muzzle makes a huge difference. Excuse me Mr. home invader, please sit still while I set my shotgun down, it's getting heavy. :rofl:

but you see you wont have to hold him at gun point with all that taticool goodness. just mount a net gun on there with your light and laser and NV illuminater . O O and you 37 MM nade launcher and your acog and your glock 18.

WOW now I'm starting to want one of these 30 pound guns:rofl:

KalashniKEV
04-21-2010, 16:19
http://glocktalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=195648&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1271777521

OMFG...

Tape switch ON THE PUMP! That stance/ posture... and then the junked out 870 struggling to break free from all those rails hanging off it...

Somebody buttstroke that fool...