Evening pistol matches in Denver area [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Evening pistol matches in Denver area

CWC
04-18-2010, 21:31
I am looking for an IDPA or USPSA style match that is held in the evening. I would like to get back into shooting pistol matches, but I work every weekend morning. I know there's a pistol shoot in Boulder on the first Friday of the month. Does anyone know of other evening matches in the Denver area? Thanks!

cysoto
04-18-2010, 21:48
I am looking for an IDPA or USPSA style match that is held in the evening. I would like to get back into shooting pistol matches, but I work every weekend morning. I know there's a pistol shoot in Boulder on the first Friday of the month. Does anyone know of other evening matches in the Denver area? Thanks!
Whistling Pines in Colo. Springs also has a USPSA evening match on the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month. I have also heard that Front Range Gun Club in Loveland has an indoor Defensive Pistol match but I don't think that it is endorsed by neither IDPA nor USPSA (just like the Boulder Match).

I know that neither of these are in the Denver area but at least you can shoot some matches on the weekdays and/or evenings.

Hoser
05-10-2010, 20:20
We shoot Steel Challenge matches all Summer long in Pueblo every Wednesday afternoon/evening. Its a drive I know, but you can cram a lot of shooting in a short amount of time. No targets to tape either...