Sights Manufacturer question: [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sights Manufacturer question:

babarracing
04-20-2010, 12:53
:wavey: I can not find a GATE thread specific to night sights so I'm sorry this seemed the most logical alternative. I called Sig yesterday to try to get Rid of my GSR Novak night sites on my 1911. As they are not close to as EZ to see as MY Pp220 Siglite night sites. Couldn't get a reply to my e-mail to Meprolite. one of they're possible suggestions was Rhyno or Rhino Tec or tech. You see my dilemma. I don't know how it's spelled and can't find it on internet. Can/will you help me?

8541/9999
04-21-2010, 08:50
Honestly never heard of those sights. only Rhino Tech liner coating for the beds of trucks etc. Have you looked at XS sights there easy to see and offer a variety for the 1911

:wavey: I can not find a GATE thread specific to night sights so I'm sorry this seemed the most logical alternative. I called Sig yesterday to try to get Rid of my GSR Novak night sites on my 1911. As they are not close to as EZ to see as MY Pp220 Siglite night sites. Couldn't get a reply to my e-mail to Meprolite. one of they're possible suggestions was Rhyno or Rhino Tec or tech. You see my dilemma. I don't know how it's spelled and can't find it on internet. Can/will you help me?

babarracing
04-22-2010, 18:19
:supergrin: Thanks for the prompt reply! I'll give 'em a try.
Barney

babarracing
04-22-2010, 18:33
:wow: I just went to their site: I am older than dirt and never heard of "em. But WOW those are "THE" sights for an old guy like me who can't see through his tears from fear in a gunfight. Seriously bar and dot and big dot at that and website says they make "em for SIG 1911 GSR. I'd buy those for my kids and grand kids! thank you very much for the Eureka moment.

Barney

8541/9999
04-26-2010, 10:01
glad to be of help