Stoeger defense shotgun stocks? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Stoeger defense shotgun stocks?

demented
04-20-2010, 17:25
Has anyone seen the stocks these have? If there is an aftermarket stock like these, I'd like to buy one. I don't care for the Speedfeed pistol grip, I don't like either the ATI or Knoxx stocks either. Choates are heavy and cumbersome and also look sorta funny. Guess I'm just too hard to please!

Victoriagotagun
04-20-2010, 20:39
Are you talking about the Stoeger P-350? To my knowledge, there are only the factory stock and pistol grip stock available for it.

demented
04-21-2010, 00:41
You're most likely right about the Stoeger stocks. I've looked all over the internet for stocks, all things considered there aren't all that many choices. Thanks for the reply!

ScrappyDoo
04-21-2010, 20:08
I actually have had my eyes on the two Stoeger syntheic defense guns, the pump is a "second line" or knockoff, depending on your perspective, of the Benelli Super Nova Tactical and the semi is supposed to be a second/knockoff of the Benelli M4.

Some ppl, namely Dick's employees, say its the real mofo deal at a big discount. But i noticed it was made in TURKEY, not Italy...

and several other ppl, (Including some ppl I very much respect on GT) have told me in PM they're junk or definitely NOT a Benelli in a diff label.

AgentM79
04-25-2010, 11:58
The Stoeger 2000 uses the Benelli inertia-driven mechanism. However, the rest of the gun sure as heck isn't a Benelli. The fit and finish are well below Benelli standards. The bolt-release button is one glaring example - it functions with an easy press on a Benelli M2, but you need to press VERY hard on the Stoeger 2000.

The Stoeger 2000 pistol-gripped stock DOES feel great. Just don't expect a SVL recoil pad marked for the "Stoeger 2000 synthetic" to fit this stock.