G22 mag release [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : G22 mag release

scorpion12
04-23-2010, 10:06
Is there an easy (and free or cheap) way to switch the magazine release on my glock 22 frrom the left side to the right side? I'm a lefty and would like to try it on the other side... (it's an older model police trade-in circa 1998 I think).

JR
04-23-2010, 17:18
Actually Cylinder & Slide offered an imported MR that does exactly what you asked for. Check their web site here http://www.cylinder-slide.com/

scorpion12
04-26-2010, 12:40
I guess there is no current provision to just flip it around? Thanks for the info and I guess I'll just get used to how it is.

JR
04-26-2010, 12:48
I actually seen the replacement MR they offered a couple years ago. They wanted me to buy in as a distributor however there was not enough money in it.
I will assume you contacted C&S and they no longer import it?

scorpion12
04-27-2010, 05:54
I'll be honest; I'm lazy and cheap. It's too much work to contact C&S. I was hoping it was something as simple as changing a doohickey from one side of the magazine well to the other... I mean, there's a cutout already there and it looks like it would swap...

But, I'm a minority (lefty) in a majority (righty) world. Everything else is made for righties... why should I think my Glock would be any different?

Thanks for the help.