Big flash, big bang, big fun! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Big flash, big bang, big fun!

kshutt
04-24-2010, 20:11
Well, I got tired of hearing Jack brag on Alliant Power Pistol, so I bought a pound to try! I loaded 7.0 grns. behind a Zero 230 grn. FMJ bullet, Federal 150 primers, and fired 100 rounds of it through my G30 today!

I gotta tell ya'll................. this stuff is fun, and it's accurate too! I liked the muzzle flash, the boom, and I was surprised to get a 5 shot group at 10 yds. that measured an inch!

If you want a nice target load, shoot 4.6 grns. of WST with the same bullet I listed. But now if you want to shoot something with a little zest to it, try loading up some Power Pistol with the recipe I listed! THANKS, JACK!

Good Shooting! :wavey:

Hydraulicman
04-24-2010, 21:03
+1

Power Pistol rocks:supergrin:

I just finished a run of 230 FMJ 7.0 grains power pistol Winchester Large pistol primers

I really like loading 45 HARD BALL

robin303
04-24-2010, 22:30
I like it myself and on my 2nd pound.:thumbsup:

GioaJack
04-24-2010, 22:36
HEAR YE, HEAR YE, HEAR YE

ALL THOSE WHO FREQUENT THE HALLOWED HALLS OF THIS FORUM COME CLOSE AND LEND AN EAR

Let it be known henceforth that it has only taken yours truly the wee amount of twenty-four hundred posts to finally get something right.

I wish my marriage record was that good. :crying:

Jack

kshutt
04-25-2010, 06:38
Jack,

This forum would not be the same without you. Your wit and humor would be second to none...............too bad your ex-wives don't feel the same about you! :rofl:

n2extrm
04-25-2010, 07:29
HEAR YE, HEAR YE, HEAR YE

ALL THOSE WHO FREQUENT THE HALLOWED HALLS OF THIS FORUM COME CLOSE AND LEND AN EAR

Let it be known henceforth that it has only taken yours truly the wee amount of twenty-four hundred posts to finally get something right.

I wish my marriage record was that good. :crying:

Jack

I don't want to ruin your moment but.........even a broken clock is right twice a day. :rofl: :poke:

A kidding a side jack has helped me quite a bit. Thank you sir!

And heck he does liven things up!

n2extrm
04-25-2010, 07:40
I really have to get out of my comfort zone and try some other powders. I have 3 or 4 pistol powders I use for everything pistol and 3 rifle powders for all my rifle calibers. Well 4 if you count black powder.

Doc Pathfinder
04-25-2010, 16:40
I really have to get out of my comfort zone and try some other powders. I have 3 or 4 pistol powders I use for everything pistol and 3 rifle powders for all my rifle calibers. Well 4 if you count black powder.

I count it as my powder and that Black Powder will give you big flash, big bang, big fun, and big clouds of smoke when you use it in some guns. I just love it!

Colorado4Wheel
04-25-2010, 17:24
Power Pistol is kinda nice for all the things he listed.

DEADLYACCURATE
04-25-2010, 19:52
wait till you try it in 10mm with light bullets :supergrin: :50cal: