USA Ammo for Reloading? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : USA Ammo for Reloading?

FearSheeple
04-25-2010, 14:28
Hey all,

I'm not yet a reloader...I've purchased a few reloading books and spend some time reading guides online, but I intend to start buying reloading equipment in the coming months. That being said, I'm trying to make sure that any brass I purchase now will be reloadable. I've come across usaammo.com & their once fired brass reloads. I've read plenty of positive reviews on the ammo itself, but haven't beena ble to find much of anything on the reloadability of the ammo.

Now..i realize that the brass has been reloaded once, so it should be a safe bet, but i figured i'd check here with someone who may be able to point out something I neglected to think about.

Thanks all!

ETA: Specifically would be looking at 9mm and .40 S&W

Max1775
04-25-2010, 14:42
I have a friend reloading with it and has not had any issues. Personally, I would inspect each casing before loading, but I do that anyway.

FearSheeple
04-25-2010, 14:50
I have a friend reloading with it and has not had any issues. Personally, I would inspect each casing before loading, but I do that anyway.

Thanks! Yeah - I think i'd be doing that regardless of where my brass comes from but good to hear.