Lone Wolf comes through! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Lone Wolf comes through!

gatorboy
04-30-2010, 09:54
Finally!!! My 20L slide without a hole is on it's way. I really wish I had paid for overnight delivery, it was shipped yesterday and is supposed to show up in 9 days? What the hell, did they strap it on a freaking turtle retiring to Florida or what? I'll update this thread when it gets here. I'll probably send it off and have a finish of some sort put on so shooting it may still be off a bit. I plan to chrono some loads and if I can shoot with it, take a hog or two.

Fire_Medic
04-30-2010, 09:57
Congrats brother. :wavey:

Question: Is the solid top slide just for looks in comparison to the open top one?

Thanks

unsigned
05-01-2010, 20:31
Glad they came through. I too had a Lone Wolf win. My .40 conversion barrel on backorder since November finally arrived. Put a box through with not so much as a hiccup, very pleased.

DrtyHarry
05-01-2010, 20:48
I really wish I had paid for overnight delivery, it was shipped yesterday and is supposed to show up in 9 days? What the hell, did they strap it on a freaking turtle retiring to Florida or what?

Perhaps it's coming direct from Korea? lol :rofl:

gatorboy
05-02-2010, 03:43
Congrats brother. :wavey:

Question: Is the solid top slide just for looks in comparison to the open top one?

Thanks

Thanks! I prefer the looks, extra weight of the slide and the lesser chance of getting water, mud, ketchup, boogers, dog hair/slobber, hog guts and other stuff inside the slide. Anything that gets in the slide has a good shot at getting to the mag full of ammo even though I brush the primers with nail polish. Until I get a custom holster made, there will be 1 1/2" of gun hanging out enjoying the breeze.

527varmint
05-02-2010, 13:35
Thanks! I prefer the looks, extra weight of the slide and the lesser chance of getting water, mud, ketchup, boogers, dog hair/slobber, hog guts and other stuff inside the slide. Anything that gets in the slide has a good shot at getting to the mag full of ammo even though I brush the primers with nail polish. Until I get a custom holster made, there will be 1 1/2" of gun hanging out enjoying the breeze.

Check out simply rugged. he can probably make you a custom holster. I just ordered my g-20 holster from them. Should be 2-4 weeks they said.

DrtyHarry
05-02-2010, 14:39
Check out simply rugged. he can probably make you a custom holster. I just ordered my g-20 holster from them. Should be 2-4 weeks they said.

Please post a pic when you get it!