Added some Green colour to my LNL this weekend [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Added some Green colour to my LNL this weekend

DoctaGlockta
05-03-2010, 14:20
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8302/photo5v.jpg

The bin didn't look that big in the hardware store. Quick quiz for you LNLAP'ers. What is wrong with this press?

ron59
05-03-2010, 14:31
What is wrong with this press?

It's not in the garbage?

Sorry... couldn't resist. No offense.

Is the brown bin your previous bin ?

DoctaGlockta
05-03-2010, 14:34
It's not in the garbage?

Good one. Was expecting some wise cracks from the blue boys. Red bin comes standard with the press.

GioaJack
05-03-2010, 14:42
Ya mean besides half the parts missing, boxes of factory ammo sitting on the bench, empty 5 gallon buckets that were invented by God to be filled with glorious wheel weights at all times and oh yeah, your effeminate figure skate lurking in the background? Other than that everything looks peachy keen.

Spend more time loading and less time trying to perfect your double axle. :whistling:

Jack

Myke_Hart
05-03-2010, 14:45
What is wrong with this press?

Well you are missing your metal plate for extra capacity in the akro bin, case feeder, dies, shell plate, primer tube & flag, powder throw, and your bullet bracket and bin. Roller handle can be added too.

You got some work to do.:embarassed:

Here it should look like this...

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll264/myke_hart/reloading/IMG_5644.jpg

Enjoy your press!
Those blue boys are just jealous of us!:supergrin:

DoctaGlockta
05-03-2010, 15:12
Ya mean besides half the parts missing, boxes of factory ammo sitting on the bench, empty 5 gallon buckets that were invented by God to be filled with glorious wheel weights at all times and oh yeah, your effeminate figure skate lurking in the background? Other than that everything looks peachy keen.

Spend more time loading and less time trying to perfect your double axle. :whistling:

Jack Boxes of ammo = boxes of Sensodyne. Double axle is what I'm actually working on now. I haven't had time to load because I'm reading your book.

Colorado4Wheel
05-03-2010, 15:13
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/8302/photo5v.jpg

Wow, that looks FAST.

DoctaGlockta
05-03-2010, 15:15
Well you are missing your metal plate for extra capacity in the akro bin, case feeder, dies, shell plate, primer tube & flag, powder throw, and your bullet bracket and bin. Roller handle can be added too.

You got some work to do.:embarassed:

Enjoy your press!
Those blue boys are just jealous of us!:supergrin: That is one sweet setup Myke. You make us Louisvillians proud. I need to get my bench into shape and fix my priming mechanism.

Colorado4Wheel
05-03-2010, 15:21

Another set of presses that look totally unused. No discoloration in the case feeder tubes, no powder in either measure, noting on the bench. Are you LnL guys afraid to use the things?

DEADLYACCURATE
05-03-2010, 15:23

Jack

:supergrin::supergrin::supergrin:

proraptor
05-03-2010, 15:23
Im going to have to agree....your presses are too clean...maybe try using them? HAHA

Myke_Hart
05-03-2010, 15:53
Maybe you guys should try tumbling your brass and cleaning out your powder measures after use and they wont get discolored.

You need to take care of your toys and they will stay nice, like mine. :faint:

And maybe this is a picture when they were first installed.

Jeesh.

Colorado4Wheel
05-03-2010, 16:01
My powder measure looks the same as new, I don't empty it anymore. Clean brass is for people who bought a good tumbler. That does not include me.

GioaJack
05-03-2010, 16:06
I haven't had time to load because I'm reading your book.

Christmas will be here before you know it... remember to order copies for 10,000 of your closest friends. They make great Memorial Day gifts too. :whistling:

Jack

Myke_Hart
05-03-2010, 16:38
That is one sweet setup Myke. You make us Louisvillians proud. I need to get my bench into shape and fix my priming mechanism.

Come on over we can have a reloading party!:embarassed:

Whats wrong with your priming mech?

Bob2223
05-03-2010, 19:44
It's not in the garbage?

Good one. Was expecting some wise cracks from the blue boys. Red bin comes standard with the press.

Those Blue only guys that drank so much koolaid that they cant tell Red from brown just don't know what their missing ! :tongueout:

I haven't had time to load because I'm reading your book.

I read Nono's book, pretty good read !
Talked friends and family members it to buying a copy, even pushed it on other forums!

Never got my primers though :upeyes:

:supergrin: Bob