Just bought a brand new Oehler M35 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Just bought a brand new Oehler M35

XDRoX
05-04-2010, 15:35
:dancingbanana::pepper::dancing:
Just today Oehler announced that they will be making a limited run of Model 35's. They will ship toward the end of this summer.
They come with everything shown below for the price of $575
I took this screen shot off the brochure they emailed me. They told me I was the 4th person to order one.
http://members.cox.net/chrismosteller/Capture1.JPG

Colorado4Wheel
05-04-2010, 15:40
Don't shoot it like this guy did.....

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1212931

XDRoX
05-04-2010, 15:45
Don't shoot it like this guy did.....

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1212931

Very funny.

Colorado4Wheel
05-04-2010, 15:50
I thought so.

GioaJack
05-04-2010, 17:11
Might as well order a shotgun now too... at least you'll have a nifty case for it after the chronograph takes one through the brain.

(Sometimes I just crack myself up.)

Jack

WiskyT
05-04-2010, 17:55
I guess shooting another $75.oo chrony would be anticlimactic:poke:

XDRoX
05-04-2010, 18:03
I guess shooting another $75.oo chrony would be anticlimactic:poke:

Now you see, that's clever. I couldn't help but laugh at that one. Jack and Steve could learn something from you Wisky.

Tonight I'm going to try to get my Model 33 working. If I can get it working good enough I may just cancel my order and buy some new accessories for it. It'd be a lot cheaper if it works like it suppose to.

WiskyT
05-04-2010, 18:06
Now you see, that's clever. I couldn't help but laugh at that one. Jack and Steve could learn something from you Wisky.

Tonight I'm going to try to get my Model 33 working. If I can get it working good enough I may just cancel my order and buy some new accessories for it. It'd be a lot cheaper if it works like it suppose to.

I only deal in high quality insults. Jack and Steve are pikers.

BBJones
05-04-2010, 18:06

Don't cancel your order so fast. You could still shoot it in the next 6 months while you are waiting for the other one. :rofl:

p.d.
05-04-2010, 18:11
For once, I was in the right place at the right time. I just bought one off an auction site for $405.00. But this is good news for a few of my shooting buddies. Thanks for the heads up.

GioaJack
05-04-2010, 18:31

Little Stevie, I do believe we've just been verbally chastised by a public school teacher... brings back fond memories of 50 years ago.

Apparently they make a lot more money today too. :whistling:

(Wisky has a book of insults, he looks 'em up before posting... that's cheating.)

Jack

IndyGunFreak
05-04-2010, 18:48
:dancingbanana::pepper::dancing:
Just today Oehler announced that they will be making a limited run of Model 35's. They will ship toward the end of this summer.
They come with everything shown below for the price of $575
I took this screen shot off the brochure they emailed me. They told me I was the 4th person to order one.
http://members.cox.net/chrismosteller/Capture1.JPG

That looks super nice... never used one... perhaps you can pay a bit more and get the Kevlar coated model.. ;)

Looks like a great item, and a price you seem really happy with.. good score all around.. :)

IGF

Colorado4Wheel
05-04-2010, 18:54

Since you brought it up.

Get the CED. Put in it a chrono box if you want ultimate accuracy and consistency. The CED is just as good as the 35 and in some ways better. It's just as accurate, it has IR screens (which means you can put it in a box for ultimate accuaracy). It doesn't have a printer but you can save a lot of data in the unit and I think you can download it to your PC. It's a lot cheaper as well. Here is a picture of a chrono box that makes the chrono as accuarate as it can possibly be. The box is more important then the double read out the 35 gives you.
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r215/98sr20ve/DSC_3069.jpg

XDRoX
05-04-2010, 18:55
I only deal in high quality insults. Jack and Steve are pikers.

Don't cancel your order so fast. You could still shoot it in the next 6 months while you are waiting for the other one. :rofl:

Little Stevie, I do believe we've just been verbally chastised by a public school teacher... brings back fond memories of 50 years ago.

Apparently they make a lot more money today too. :whistling:

(Wisky has a book of insults, he looks 'em up before posting... that's cheating.)

Jack

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

XDRoX
05-04-2010, 18:57
Since you brought it up.

Get the CED. Put in it a chrono box if you want ultimate accuracy and consistency. The CED is just as good as the 35 and in some ways better. It's just as accurate, it has IR screens (which means you can put it in a box for ultimate accuaracy). It doesn't have a printer but you can save a lot of data in the unit and I think you can download it to your PC. It's a lot cheaper as well. Here is a picture of a chrono box that makes the chrono as accuarate as it can possibly be. The box is more important then the double read out the 35 gives you.

That is a nice setup Steve.

Colorado4Wheel
05-04-2010, 18:57
Well, with a name like Foltz, I can't really be a "Piker" from what I know they are Irish. But I do feel a little disparged none the less. I'm just waiting for Jack to come up with something clever to protect my internet honor.

WiskyT
05-04-2010, 19:21
Since you brought it up.

He's developing a self propelled model. The major delay seems to be the airconditioning system. The NBC filters are apparently easily overcome by the smoke from lead bullet lubes.

GioaJack
05-04-2010, 20:05
I'm just waiting for Jack to come up with something clever to protect my internet honor.

Ah, Stevie, you're on your own with this one pal. You just posted a picture of either a giant doll house or small barn covering something that was designed to be easily transportable and used outdoors... now you're worrying about honor? You'll be lucky if anyone talks to you after seeing that. :whistling:

Jack

Colorado4Wheel
05-04-2010, 20:43
Ah, Stevie, you're on your own with this one pal. You just posted a picture of either a giant doll house or small barn covering something that was designed to be easily transportable and used outdoors... now you're worrying about honor? You'll be lucky if anyone talks to you after seeing that. :whistling:

Jack

I wouldn't expect you to understand "perfection".:whistling: