G29 Mag Extensions other than Pierce? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : G29 Mag Extensions other than Pierce?

kippjones
05-04-2010, 19:05
Hi, I already have the Pierce and they are a bit too small. Does anyone make another pinky extension? I have large hands but love the G29.

:dunno::dunno::dunno:Thanks.

HOV
05-05-2010, 07:10
Glock makes a factory extended mag for the G26, I bet they make one for the 29 also. The G26 extended mag is longer than the Pierce.

Kegs
05-05-2010, 07:24
There is another brand but the consensus is they are not as good. I was never interested so I forgot the name of the brand. Someone could share that here.

Another consideration is that if the grip extensions mush up your fingers too much, get a G20 mag and extension for that and then you'll have plenty of grip.

hill billy
05-05-2010, 08:24
There is another brand but the consensus is they are not as good. I was never interested so I forgot the name of the brand. Someone could share that here.

Another consideration is that if the grip extensions mush up your fingers too much, get a G20 mag and extension for that and then you'll have plenty of grip.

Scherer.

Kegs
05-05-2010, 08:48
Scherer.

Exactly. Thanks. :wavey:

G33
05-05-2010, 10:30
Plus two ...which I think only gives you one.
But it is longer.
:supergrin:

kippjones
05-05-2010, 17:31
Scherer.

I tried the Scherer and it only works on the G30, when put on the G29 mag, the mag will not go into the gun.

kippjones
05-05-2010, 17:32
Plus two ...which I think only gives you one.
But it is longer.
:supergrin:

I just tried that and it works. The only thing missing is a bit of a grip as the front of the base is smooth.

kippjones
05-05-2010, 17:33

I already have that and it is great at the range/home, but when I carry, it is a bit bulky. I wish Scherer made a full finger extension for the G29 like they do for the G30.

Bullet loco
05-06-2010, 00:55
I also just recently purchased a g29, one mag came with a pierce extension, and one mag came without a p.e. therefore I have too purchase another, before I bought the 29 I thought I read about another pierce extension for the g29 that adds another 2 rounds too the magazine thus making it a 12 + 1? :supergrin: is this true, or did I read or hear some bad info?

I will be using my g29 for carry/defense. Is it impractical too buy a 20 mag for the 29? I would really prefer having a 15 round mag. is there a gap filler attachment so there is no gap between the bottom of the grip and the longer mag? :cheers: