Any comments on Zero bullets? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Any comments on Zero bullets?

FLSlim
05-05-2010, 08:47
Why would I ask if anybody on this forum has an opinion:rofl:. Anyhow doing some online comparisons, Zero bullets look like a pretty good value for jacketed bullets (9 & 40). What are your experiences or advice on the product? Thanks in advance!

orgnova
05-05-2010, 09:01
Have used them in the past. Good prices, just had to wait awhile to get them. They also give free shipping.

MarcusT
05-05-2010, 09:15
I've ordereds from them a couple times they are good bullets. First time I ordered they shipped quick the next time it took a couple of weeks but if you don't need them right away I would go with them or precision delta.

Jumper
05-05-2010, 09:17
I have had great results with Zero Bullets. I've loaded thousands of them in .40, 10mm and .223.

Hoser
05-05-2010, 10:39
Zero and MG are all I use.

PCJim
05-05-2010, 10:46
Zero makes a very good bullet. I've used several thousand of them over the last couple of years when not shooting lead. Check with them before placing your order, as some of their offerings are more rare and are not always in production. I'm still waiting on an order (confirmed to be in queue) for 147gr JHPs placed last August.....:crying:

FLSlim
05-05-2010, 10:51
Responding Glocktalkers-thanks for the quick replies. Just the type of comments I was looking for. Looks like backlog on Zero production and shipping is about 3-4 weeks. That's workable.

proraptor
05-05-2010, 10:52
I shot 2000 9mm's from them and they work well

BBJones
05-05-2010, 11:40
All my info is related to 9mm as I don't load or use .40.

They seem to have 115FMJ and 124FMJ most often. 124JHP and 147JHP have a long wait. Unless you don't mind waiting for months to years, do not order any 135gr.
I have used approx. 5k of their bullets in 9mm and see no need to try anything else. If the potential wait troubles you, try Montana Gold as most people seem to report that they ship quick.

PCJim
05-05-2010, 13:00
To add further to my earlier post....

I just called Roze and confirmed they still have my order, but they stopped the production run short without completing all orders that were in the system. WHY?????? The woman I spoke with told me that they made a short run and then changed over to another ???. This has now been 9 months on order. She did offer to substitute 147FMJ or 124JHP. Unfortunately, that isn't what I need.

You might want to only order what they can guarantee to ship today, as their estimated wait times may not coincide with actual.

ron59
05-05-2010, 13:39
To add further to my earlier post....

I just called Roze and confirmed they still have my order, but they stopped the production run short without completing all orders that were in the system. WHY?????? The woman I spoke with told me that they made a short run and then changed over to another ???. This has now been 9 months on order. She did offer to substitute 147FMJ or 124JHP. Unfortunately, that isn't what I need.

You might want to only order what they can guarantee to ship today, as their estimated wait times may not coincide with actual.

The same "song and dance" I got from Precision Delta on my order last year, which I ended up just cancelling.

Yet another reason why I love Montana Gold. I order 3000 at a time... order over the weekend and it's in my hand by THURSDAY. I've made 5 orders from them, and this has been the case every time. If it's on their website, they have it. Quality is *excellent* as well.

Rinspeed
05-05-2010, 17:10
Zero bullets are great as far as I'm concerned, the last couple orders took two weeks if I remember right.

FLSlim
05-05-2010, 18:41
Thanks all. I'll give Zero a try and if they can't come through fairly quickly I think I'll cancel and go with MG. It seems like reloading supplies are becoming a little more available over the last couple of months, so maybe the wait will be short????

oldsoldier
05-05-2010, 19:31
I've loaded thousands in .40 and .45. Never had a problem. They are a quality product for a good price.

kshutt
05-05-2010, 20:04
I'm currently loading an order of the Zero 230 FMJ bullets, and I really like them. I'm impressed with the quality of the bullets, and they're less expensive than plated bullets. That being the case, after I deplete my Rainier and Berry's bullets, I'm ordering Zero bullets exclusively.

DEADLYACCURATE
05-05-2010, 20:06
I used FMJs from them until I found these guys

http://www.precisiondelta.com/index.php

Brucev
05-05-2010, 20:22
Why would I ask if anybody on this forum has an opinion:rofl:. Anyhow doing some online comparisons, Zero bullets look like a pretty good value for jacketed bullets (9 & 40). What are your experiences or advice on the product? Thanks in advance!

I have loaded prodigious piles of .38/.357 rounds using Zero bullets in various weights. Excellent results. Very good bullets.

VN350X10
05-05-2010, 22:52
Lots of IPSC shooters use them & most are happy with the quality. Only complaints I've evber heard is because of slow shipping.
Quality is excellent.

uncle albert